Arrival and a welcome party

Please vote and comment.

Mira's outfit on the side

Mira's Pov

While the kids were jumping around in the pool, splattering water on nearby onlookers. I stood back with George next to me. He had both arms around my waist and I had my back pressed to his chest. I ran my fingers on his loving the feeling of it.

"Baby, will I be able to get a little room for my idol? I mean I should have mentioned it before now but we had so much on my mind hence I forgot." I asked a bit nervous, since I knew if he refused, then I was going nowhere with him.

"Of course darling, I'd like it no other way. I like the fact that you are religious and would hate if you changed that for me." I turned to him snuggling into him more. "You can get whatever you want, have you forgotten you're the queen? And you are my mate. So yes whatever my mate wants, my mate gets." He growled out lowly kissing me deeply.

It was possessive so I knew it was his wolf surfacing, wanting to show dominance and possession. I wasn't complaining though. I like it when he took control but wasn't going to tell him that. The last thing I want is having him control every aspects of my life.

"Thanks a lot, I better get Majnu to pack that." I said pulling away from him but he refused to let go. When I looked at his face his eyes were black meaning his wolf has come out to play.

"Majnu, pack the temple up please. We leave in three hour." I shouted to everyone since George was refusing to let go.

He pulled my blouse of my shoulder and kissed my shoulder making my gasp. I pulled him inside the house before we have sex in view of everyone including our kids. He picked me up and ran me into our room and yes he gave it to me rough and hard. It was his wolf the entire time but I didn't mind at all.

We were indoors until we showered, got dressed then I went to make sure the kids were in suitable clothes. But Amrita had already taken care of that when I got into their rooms.

"How do we look mother?" Yeon Ok and JinJoo asked. I smiled towards Amrita.

"Thanks little sis. You both look amazing like you always do." The left their hair in its natural curls but she had put it up with a hair bow. They wore the same clothes. Sleeveless floral maxi dresses, sandals and held their cropped jacket and purse that contained a lipgloss, mirror and wallet.

Yes they were my little fashion crazed babies, with a super model for an aunt you should expect no less. " Alright go downstairs and wait there while I check on your brothers." I told them then turned around heading for San Ho's room. I knew Geum was with him and so was Josh. Before I knocked on his door and he said.

"Come in mother." We'll I guess they already heard me or smelt me. Damn these wolves and fairy senses. I wish I had them. I feel left out sometimes.

I opened the door and took in what they wore, they all had shorts on with simple tee shirt and sandals. The little boys were dressed in the same outfit except for the colour of their sandal.

I have always bought and dressed them alike and they never complained about it. They look and act the same so it has never really bother me or them.

"Down stairs boys we are about to leave in ten minutes." They filed out . I went down into the kitchen to find my staff crying. They were sad because I was a good employer, I had paid them off with a year's salary to keep them going until they found them self a new job. As agreed only the securities were kept on only because I didn't want. The property to look abandoned. I told them my goodbyes and the wished me all the best.