Mama wolf, secrets and phrophecies.

Photo on the side is what Mira's wolf looks like except it's a lot bigger .

Vote and comment please.

Mira's pov

What an eventful day it had been, first I almost lost Josh which has single handily been the scariest hours of my life. I still don't know what stupidity possessed me into my said course of action. Then I witness him take off into the clouds, fear of him not returning when he did was beyond terrifying.

As if that wasn't enough, I saw and heard how much power my kids possess. Knowing there was no secret with them anywhere near you, was mind boggling. Poor kids have had to pretend all their lives, how tormented they must have been.

Oh I also heard I was pregnant again with multiple babies. And here I thought werewolves only have at most two children. Yes I must be a lot fertile than I thought I was. How else do you explain me being pregnant each time I get shagged?

Not forgetting some dumb bloody psychotic bastards out there wanting to make me a freaking baby booming making machine. Oh yes I'm pissed no beyond pissed, I'm livid.

I saw the look on Josh's eyes when I reminded him of 'the needle and thread' I was sure the others were confused and would like to know, but I wont be telling the story of a young Joshua and his miserable mother. The day we made a pact to always go where the other went. The thread follows the needle it means we follow each other through thick and thin.

I'm glad Josh decided to remain and has forgave my cockup. I was brought back to reality by George breaking me out of my thoughts. ''Hey darling, are you sure you still want to make the change?'' George asked coming over to where I laid on our bed.

''Yes I do, why do you ask? Please don't tell me you're still worried''. I told him taking him hands in mine.

''Yes I am worried, I cannot help but be worried. Baby not only are you pregnant with our babies, shifting for the first time for anyone is a dangerous affair and not everyone makes it through it. I'm scared honey, I can't afford to loose you ever''. He said with a growl.

''You won't loose me, you're stuck with me for the rest of our immortal lives when I make the change. Hey you are not getting rid of me that easily''. I told him trying to sound casual but in reality, I was just as scared. I love my family too much to not be part of them.

''I want you to know that no matter what happens that I love you and I thank the goddess for giving you to me as my mate and mother of my children. Not once did I regret it's you. I am glad to have met you my Mira, my love, my everything and my forever.'' He said with tears streaming down his handsome face.

''Why does it feel like a parting word? Didn't I tell you it's 'forever' for us?'' I annoyingly got up and stumped off into the bathroom. Not liking him depressing mood.

''Honey please come out of there. Talk to me instead of locking yourself in there''. He sounded frustrated. And that sort of hurt my feelings knowing I caused it. So I opened up the door and one look at his face, I calmed and so did he considerably.

''I love you''. I told him taking him aback with my prompt declaration of love. ''Promise me you'll live. You have to live alright? Only if you do will I find peace". I told him in all honesty because knowing George, he'll stop living should something bad happen to me.

"Baby, I thought you agreed to stay with me forever? Now why the farewell speech?". He questioned.

"That reminds me, my kids are mine don't give them a new mother. That would be a 'piss take' keep them away from my children". I told him with every seriousness I could muster.