Chapter 14

Third person’s POV

-4 years later-

It’s been 4 years. Meaghan and Niall are now married and have a 1 year old child named Lizbeth. Things have never changed much for those too but their love for each other and their wonderful daughter.

Taylor and Liam are also married with 1 year old twins named Sarah and Taylor. Liam always loved the name Taylor and he always wanted his daughter to be named Taylor. Just so happens that his wife is named Taylor too so that’s a bonus. Liam wants nothing to change in his life. Neither does Taylor.

Zayn and Perrie have been married already for a little bit more than 2 years already. They are expecting soon.

Louis and Eleanor just gotten married a year ago and never been any happier.

Harry met this girl at the mall while bumping into her. Her name is Karyssa. They are officially dating 5 months in counting and loving it.

(A/N)

I don’t feel like writing this story anymore. I’m running out of ideas for it and plus I just want to focus on my Lovely series. But don’t worry; I’m NOT done writing for good. I have more ideas for different stories. I just want to say a massive thank you to the readers who take their time to read my stories.

Love you J

~ Meaghan Horan