Chapter 9

Taylor’s POV

I showed Meaghan her room. When I first came here, one room was pink. I automatically thought of Meaghan because her favourite colour is pink. Since I know that her father abuses her, I put in a bed in it, hoping that one day she’ll agree to stay with me. And she did now. That’s her room and always will be. It’s specified for her. I asked her if she wants help unpacking, but she said no. So now I’m making some tea for us. I just realized something. Both Meaghan and I are changing to how we use to be. I’d never thought that would happen. Especially by 2 boys. But I do have to say that we can have moments were we want to be bad, or have to be bad. If that does happen, I just hope that none of us end up in jail. I know for sure that Meaghan won’t last there long. I know for a fact that I will try my very hardest to bail her out. Unless I end up in jail too. Then that’s Niall’s job. I took a small sip of my tea. Shit! Wrong decision! It was hot!

“Fuck!”I yelled. I went to get a glass and went to the sink. I turned on the tap and put water in the glass. I drank it, still letting the water run. Meaghan came out of her room, holding a fist out for protection and a bat over her shoulder. She looks like a ninja ready to play baseball.

“Who’s here? Taylor you okay?”She yelled. I put the glass in the sink and turned the water off. Then I laughed.

“What? Why are you laughing?”She asked serious.

“I took a sip of my tea, forgetting that it was hot.” Meaghan rolled her eyes. “I made you some too.” She smiled and grabbed her mug.

“Thanks.”She said and went back into her room. I worry about her sometimes. One point she acts like a regular 18 year old, then the next, she acts like a 7 year old playing a fairy princess game. I’m not making fun of her though. She just doesn’t want to grow up. I agree with her. I remember when we would never want to grow up and just go for yolo and live while we're young. That’s why we were bad. We always went for yolo. We wouldn’t listen to any rules. We went for yolo. Rules. The doctor told her not to do anything physical! I guess we still go for yolo right? I decided I should help Meaghan. You know, so when she’s done we can chillax and hang out more. I knocked on her door and opened it. I walked in.

“Need help?”I asked her. She shrugged.

“You can help if you want too. But I’m fine.” I smiled at her. She smiled back.

After putting up clothes on her hangers, decorating her room with other things we had in the house, 5 hours went by. The boys weren’t back yet, so I think they bailed. I tried my best to not get my hopes up. I never mentioned to Meaghan about them not showing up. She would be heartbroken considering Niall said he would be here. Maybe they are trying to find their way here. But you think they would have a GPS. Meaghan now is on her bed taking a nap. I don’t blame her. I’d be tired too by all of this stress she’s having. I am currently on my couch watching SpongeBob. Don’t judge me! I’m bored and there’s nothing else to watch!

Just then, the doorbell rang. Can’t they knock? Meaghan is sleeping! I got up from the couch and went to the front door. I opened it. 5 boys stood on the porch.