Chapter 10

Meaghan’s POV

-3 months later-

All thanks to Niall, he is helping me build up my confidence in myself. Sure there will be some moments where I just break down. But it’s called a flashback. I do get good flashbacks too. I get them everyday to be exact. They’re also called memories. Niall has been so caring and loving towards me, it makes me cry of joy that I have such a great guy that I can call mine. Taylor and Liam got together. That took forever! We literally had to put them together in a room, make dinner, and make the place look romantic. All of that just for them to confess about them loving each other and end up getting together. I never seen Taylor so happy in her life before. It makes me happy.

“Hey babe!”Niall greeted me and kissed my cheek. I just smile at him, adorin’ that Horan. (A/N: See what I did there) He laughed.

“What? I didn’t spill orange juice on me did I?”He said looking down at his shirt. Now it was my time to laugh.

“No! I was just adoring you.”

“Your adorable.” Niall gently pecked my lips. “I’m going to take a shower. I feel like a sweaty pig. Want to join?” I stopped laughing. I stared at him wide eyed.

“That’s dirty! No!”I said and scrunched up my nose at the thought of that. He just smirked in response.

“Alrightly then. Love you.” He marched up the stairs.

“Love you too!”I yelled back, before he shut the door. Ya see, little things like that make me almost speechless. Thank god I don’t cause I could be in the shower with him by now. I shivered at the thought of that. I’m not dirty that way! But I still love my Nialley boo! I always will. 

(A/N)

Told ya I'll be updating today! This was going to be the last chapter, that's why it's so short. But I am thinking that I might write a couple of more chapters, or make a sequel. Or just a book 2 and have it a series.  

Question of the day: Tell me, should I either wright a few more chapters in this story, make a sequel, a book 2, or should I just end it?

Please help me out. The sooner you answer, the sooner I can write.

Remember to fan, vote or/and comment.

Thanks for reading!!