Chapter 14- Cold Flashbacks

CHAPTER 14

😵~Cold Flashbacks~😵

Bella's POV

*****FLASHBACK!*****

I sat in my desk earlier than usual and took out my materials, i turned to Amanda and smiled.

"I can't believe it's picture day!" She rejoiced a broad grin dancing in her lips.

"Its just picture day, plus, i always look bad in every picture" i whined, "I don't want to go"

Gasp erupted from my classmates sittibg next to me.

At our school picture day was a huge event, almost like Homecoming dance.

It's rare for someone not to take their picture or complain about it, but i thin i'm one of the few and my classmates seemed so surprised.

"But picture day is so much fun!" A girl to my right said smiling.

"Yeah! How can you not love picture day?!" Another pitched in.

I then remember a tall boy named Mason who at the time i had huge crush on turn around in his seat flashing me a smile.

"If only picture day was in partners" he smiled and chuckled as he noticed the hot pink color that rose to my cheeks.

I gulped down the awkwardness that filled me and just before i was able to speak the teacher began to frantically call my name out.

"Bella! Bella! Bella hurry it's an emergency!" He called from his desk, his face red and his eyes red as well.

I looked at Amanda and mirrored her expression, confusion.

"Yes sir?" I asked once i reached his desk.

He looked up at me and looked sorrowful, he looked at me with pity almost as if i was supposed to be feeling that as well.

"You must go! Your father is waiting for you" he urged me.

I gave him a sharp look as the kids in my xlass snickered and laughed. "What happened?"

He looked at me and then at his hands, "Your mother was caught in a terrible accident, she's in a coma and she might not wake up"

The class went slient gaping like wild animals trying to take in the information he'd just said.

Some eyes were watery for the emotionals, the others stared at me in sorrow probably feeling bad for me.

I looked back at Amanda and in a few seconds i was embraced by her hugs as i sobbed onto her shoulder.

She insisted on coming with me and i couldn't really stop her.

The teacher let her seeing how delicate the situation was, i recieved many "i'm sorry"'s and "I hope youre okay".

We rode to the hospital on my fathers new truck in silence.

I felt a big weight on my shoulders that wouldn't go away no matter what.

We arrived at the hospital and the receptionist took us to the room my mother was in.

My father went in first and came back shortly after.

It was my turn.

I walked inside and saw her small figure laying on the bed, eyes closed with all kinds of tubes plugged in everywhere.

I wiped away a tear on my face as i held her pale cold hand.

"Mom..." I said, my voice cracking at the simple thought of losing her, "I love you"

I remember that day i felt like dying, i felt like i couldn't live without her. That my mom was essential in my life.

Two months after, she woke up, she was so happy and so were we. We spent alot of time together after that and she recovered from the minor wounds she'd gotten.

*****End Of Flashback!*****

The day i found out she was in a coma during class, i stopped attending until she woke up, Amanda staye home to cheer me up all the time, literally.

I couldn't sleep nor did i want to, i wanted to stay seated by the hospital chair and not talk to anyone.

But right now, i was in a coma myself. I tried to move and open my eyes but all i saw was deep darkness and felt no movements.

Every now and then i'd hear the voices of people i loved, how much they missed me. And it killed me that i couldn't answer them and tell them how much i missed them.

Now wasn't my time to die, i had to wake up, not for me, but for them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👌*Authors Note*👌

👋This is just a little fill in chapter for you guys!👋

💎Avoding all confusions, this is Bella speaking from inside her coma, she had that flashback and then she was speaking in her mind but not forreal, it's like when you talk to yourself in your mind basically,call me crazy but i do it alot in school now adays💎

✌Don't forget to let me know what you think of the chapter guys!✌

🌸Vote, Comment, Follow!🌸

💕~Elisa~💕