Chapter 12- First Day Over✨

CHAPTER 12

✨~First Day Over~✨

"Bell wake up, your mom is calling you down for breakfast" a husky voice called my name several times shaking my shoulders lightly.

I groaned, "Go away..."

I did a victory dance in my head when i heard the footsteps fading away down the hallway.

Placing my pillow over my head i fell into a dreamy sleep.

After a few minutes later, the smell of sweet coffee and bacon filled my nose.

Opening my eyes slightly Adam was in my doorway with a tray filled with different breakfast foods.

Bacon, egg, slices of ham, cheese, a cup with orange juice and a cup of coffee.

I sat up and gave him a warm smile, "Thanks Adam"

He walked towards me slowly, "It's nothing"

He began to walk out after placing the tray on me carefully.

"I'm sorry" he said slowly from the doorway.

His back still facing me i wasn't able to read what emotions he felt at the moment.

I placed the tray on the table to my right slowly and slipped my feet into my slippers.

I walked towards him slowly and turned him around even slower.

A tear was streaming down his face and his eyes were filled with regret.

"I'm sorry Bella" he mumbled.

I reached up and wiped away his tears. "Adam, it's okay."

"Im so so- wait! What?" He asked bewildered by my change in mood.

Without permission, without asking, without a care in the world.

I lifted my hands to the collar of his shirt and lowered his face to mine, his lips crashing into mine in a slow kiss.

Our lips moved in synch as his hand slid through my back and down to my waist and then my hips pullin me closer.

My hands rummaged through his hair roughly and down his back.

He closed the door behind him and walked me to the bed never breaking the kiss.

He layed me down on the bed and hovered over me.

He bit my lower lip lightly and i couldnt help the moan that escaped from me.

"Bella? Have you seen Adam? His mother is calling" my mothers innocent voice rang from the hallway as she knocked on the door.

Adam and i split apart reluctantly, our lips swollen and red.

I gave him my orange juice and made him drink it slowly so when i opened the door my mom wouldnt notice his lips.

As for me, i started eating and drinking the coffee.

"Come in mother." I called out.

The door opened revealing an exhausted mother with the house phone on her hand.

Her eyes scanned the room.

"Adam! There you are, here, your mother wants to speak to you" she said as she handed him her phone.

She looked at me as i ate a small strip of bacon, "Ouch! Was the coffee too hot?"

I looked at her, trying to figure out what the heck she was talking about.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

I licked my lips slowly taking the cup of coffee from the tray.

"Well, your lips are red, did the coffee burn you?" She asked oblivious to what was happening and what might have happened if she hadnt come inside.

"Oh! Yeah a little, but it's fine, it tastes great mom" i replied finally understanding what she was saying.

I looked over at Adam who was standing by the window speaking to his mother.

Hm... Now that i meantioned it, ... What might have happened if my mom wouldnt have interrupted? Would Adam and i have... Oh my God!

Before mom walked out i asked if she could take my tray downstairs so i could get ready.

I sat cross-legged on my bed eating the bacon i had stolen from the tray before my mom took it.

"I thought she'd never stop talking" Adam joked sitting beside me on the table.

"Yeah, it would have been awkward if my mom would have seen us" i mumbled letting out a strangled laugh.

"That would have been awkward..." He trailed off and i knew he was thinking about it, "about that... Im sorry i took it too far"

I shook my head, "No worries, i wouldve protested if i didnt want it"

Heat of the moment right?

He chuckled "Look, about Elena, i'm super sorry about her. Daniel, Bryce, Angel, and Luke were going to a new diner and invited me and told me to invite her. So when i invited her she thought it was a date, and when the boys too thought we were going out i freaked out. I didn't know how to tell them. It was a shitty move and im so sorry about it" he babbled.

I chuckled, "It's fine Adam... But you should've told me the moment you were out of her sight"

He sighed deeply, "I know, im sorry... Do you forgive me?"

I tangled my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest,"Of course baby"

***

Adam and I tried avoiding moments like the one from this morning throughout the rest of the day.

My mom never suspected anything, she just kept saying how happy she was that we'd become closer friends over the time.

"Honey can you go to the store and buy me groceries for dinner tonight?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

I glanced at Adam who sat sleeping soundlessly on the couch with the Tv on.

I smiled, "Sure mom" i said walking into the kitchen where she handed me her keys and i headed to the car.

My favorite song played on the radio, it was blasting through. I began to sing to it until i heard loud beeping noises and saw a big car accident happen before my eyes.

My eyes widened as i tried to stop the car before hitting what had already formed.

I shut my eye tightly and soon enough, the air bag popped open and crashed onto me.

Feeling dizzy, i let the darkness take me.

__________________________

🙉Authors Note🙉

👋Hey guyss!!!👋

😭Bella got into a big accident you guys :( hhmmm.. I wonder what'll happen next! I'm so sorry the chapter was so short & took so long, i only just got the idea for it right now :o!😭

✌Thanks alot you guys for reading my story! I want it to be long so it's nowhere near finished!!✌

💎Vote, Comment, Follow!💎

💕~Elisa~💕