Chapter 21

A/N: UN EDITED!

 Sorry for the really long wait guys. As you all know, school has reopened so the number of updates per week has decreased. Please continue supporting my book by sharing it with friends and on social networks.

Please vote, comment and most importantly enjoy this chapter :D

I love you guys :) ~Lots of love form Philly~

Picture of Andy's outfit --->

♠Andy’s POV♠

The week went by really slowly if you tell me. After all the commotion that has been happening lately, I haven’t even had the time to inform Jess about my newly found love for a certain someone.

Even though I wanted to approach Cameron on the matter, the fact about him pushing me away again would be too great. Hunter and I constantly met with each other to discuss this but; we weren’t going anywhere with anything. He even insisted in me confessing to Cameron and we both knew that I would never do such a thing.

Tuesday passed, I tried to act cool and the way I always did. I guess I acted normal but it was hard to smile because it hurt so badly. Every day I bumped into Cameron as if God was planning something bad up there in heaven. You know that feeling when you look into someone’s eye and you don’t find any emotion? Well this is how Cameron’s eyes looked whenever it met mine.

Wednesday passed even quicker than Tuesday only because it was a half day. No one really cared about it as much as I did. Jess needed to visit the doctor; leading to the conclusion of me walking to my house. The bad thing about this was that it was raining cats and cows. Yeah, I know that’s not the saying.

On my way home –umbrella free- Cameron passed me in supersonic speed as he drove his Aston towards his house. I didn’t mind much at first but what happened after he drove past me was painful. He stopped his car, brought the window’s glass down, put his head out the window… shook it, and then he drove off once more.

The week wasn’t going all dandy but; I still needed to bear with it. Thursday was not as bad as the others because I didn’t encounter with him; not even once. Sure I was worried a little but everything was a little calmer on my side.

Today was Friday and surely I didn’t have it in me to go to school. Sure it was the last school day for the week but that also equals a chance of a heart quavering moment. Sigh, guess I’ve gotta deal with the shocking truth of life then.

“So… Andy…” Jess trails off, giving me this really weird look. We were now sat on my bed, recapping on the week’s events. In response, I crocked my head to a side and lifted my left eye brow, waiting for her to continue what she wanted to say.

“You seem rather glum, gloom and sulky lately, young lady,” She says, placing both her hands on her hips and giving me a disapproving look. What was that look for? Last time I checked I haven’t done anything wrong.

“What are you talking about-“

“Shhh, I’m not yet done with you Andy. You’re hiding some really great news from me and I just know it,” She cuts me off, placing her pointer against my lips. Dang, there was no way that I could have hid it any longer. Once Jess has someone under suspicion, there’s no way in escaping.