Chapter 1

♠Andy's POV♠

Pulling up in the parking lot at school, I had kind of missed my car. You might have been wondering, 'Why doesn’t Andy have a car?’ Well let’s just say, I drove through my neighbour’s yard and accidentally killed her cat. Our neighbour reported me, so my mother sold my car as punishment. My mother may be carefree and fun, but she can be the Wicked Witch of the West when she wants to.

❝Earth to Andy, we're here.❞ Jess's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, causing me to snap my head to her direction. Jess was already standing out of the car waiting for me to say goodbye to 'Daydream Land'.

Unbuckling my seat belt, I grabbed my bag and hopped out of Jessie's fancy car. ❝Sorry, I was spacing out a bit.❞ I tried explaining as we walked towards the front door of the school. ❝Oh well, love, see you later at lunch, maybe? ❞ She leaned over, planting a soft kiss on my check. ❝Yes, lunch it is.❞ My checks were heating at this moment.

Every time Jess would kiss me or something, I would suddenly get hot and nervous. I guessed it was the fact that she might be interested in me. She was one of the school's open lesbian players for crying out loud, but most importantly, my best friend who knew all my secrets.

Clearing my mind out of thoughts, I walked slowly towards section 'A' of the senior block. My school made no sense at all, having two senior blocks on opposite sides of the school. The architect must have been a genius for sure.

Entering the front doors of my section, I hurried towards my locker. Even though I might have been walking at the speed of light, some gossip made its way to my ears.

Did you hear that Cameron broke up with Jenny because he said she was a bore?

Oh, did you hear that during this summer, Cameron won all his 'gang' fights? ❞

Cameron is so dreamy. Him being a bad ass and all makes him even more irresistible.

What was wrong with the people in our society, wasting precious time gossiping and fantasizing about being with some jerk named Cameron Smith? He was the top player, bad ass and most dangerous guy at our school. Really, I wanted to know what was so special about that dude. The truth was I had never even seen the guy.

Arriving at my locker, Cameron's name could still be heard in a distance, which was rather annoying if I did say so myself.

 Putting in my combination, I opened my locker and grabbed all the books I needed for this morning. I headed to class. Everywhere was crowded; I barely found enough space to fit myself through. What was all this commotion about, anyways?

I stood, standing next to my locker, waiting to see what would happen next. You know that moment when one person passes through a large crowd, and the crowd splits into two, giving them space to pass? Well that was happening right now.

Some tall guy who was dressed in the cliché bad boy look made his way through the crowd. He wore a pair of black combat boots, dark ripped jeans which were sagging a little, a plain white V-neck that hugged his muscular frame perfectly, and a black leather jacket to top the look off.

His black hair was messy but looked incredibly good on him. The colour of his eyes were almost breath taking, those grey orbs went perfectly with his well chiselled face. Was this person who I thought they were?

Curiosity was killing me, so I finally decided to ask someone who that guy was. Poking some blonde guy next to me, I tried to get his attention. ❝What? ❞ He snapped. I guessed he, too, was in a trance. Putting aside my pride, I continued with my mission. ❝No need to snap at me dude. I just wanted to know one thing. Who is that guy over there?❞ I asked, motioning towards the mysterious figure.

❝You don't know who that is? ❞ He asked in absolute shock. I shook my head, not getting what the big deal was. ❝That person right there, my friend, is the one and only, Cameron Smith. I still can't believe you didn't know who that was.❞ He finally replied in disbelief.

So this was the famous Cameron, now I saw why people talk about him so much. 'He's not all that though, looks like a regular everyday guy to me.' I thought with an internal shrug. 

'PLIIIIIIING'

The warning bell for class finally rang, indicating that class would start in a few minutes. Expecting the students to scurry to class, I waited patiently. To my surprise, all the students were still standing, stiff as can be. They all were waiting for this Cameron person to complete his so-called 'walk of glory' down the hall. Yippee, how fun, right? Not.

Taking this opportunity, I walked down the hall in the space which was reserved for Cameron. Without a care in the world, I walked briskly to my class. Halfway down the hall, someone bumped into me. I quickly apologized. ❝Um, sorry.❞

❝You better be ❞ the person snapped. I stopped in my tracks, turning around to have a better view of this individual. Why I was I not surprised at who I saw? ❝What did you just say? ❞ I shot back at him, folding my arms above my chest.

Stepping closer to me, anger was clear in his eyes. ❝You do know who I am, right? I'm Cameron Smith. Shouldn't you be scared? ❞ He smirked, expecting me to be trembling and running away from him.

❝Trust me, I do know who you are. You are nothing for me to be scared of. So back off, will you? ❞ I shot back with the most confident tone I could manage. Before he could even think of a smart comment, I flicked my finger on his forehead, turned around, and entered my class.

I would never take any shit from anyone, not even from the most feared boy at my school. Sigh, sometimes people should really have second thoughts about who they mess with, because for sure, I had stood by my motto. 'Mess with me and I will definitely mess with you, like it or not.'

Taking a seat to the far left of the class, everyone was throwing daggers at me with their eyes. What was their problem? 

I wasn't an eavesdropper or anything, but I heard two girls speaking and coincidentally, I heard my name.

Oh my goodness, she is the only person who has ever spoken to Cameron like that.

I know, right? She even left him dumbfounded. Wow.

Who is that girl, anyway? ❞

I heard that her name's Andy Jacob. She's in our Health, Biology and Math class. that was my queue to get into full-fledged eavesdropping mode, baby.

Are you sure that it was that Andy? For an innocent, pretty looking girl like her, who would have known she had it in her to stand up to the school's bad boy, huh?

I couldn't help but smirk at the comments that were made about me. My low tolerance level could actually come in handy once in a while, it seemed. But the only thing that was bothering me right now, was the thought of me starting something very, very bad.

A/N : By @skittleslover25