Chapter 13

♠Andy’s POV♠

      “Are you sure about this Andy? You look like you can fry an egg with your forehead dude,” Jess was worrying too much. Yes, it was true that I was still sick but I couldn’t miss another day from school. Although that might have been rather sweet, I just couldn’t.

     “You are dropping me to school and that’s that,” I said with a straight face. Sighing deeply she finally gave in, “Okay, okay, but if you faint at school, I will laugh and point at you. I will do bad things with your face and put the picture on Facebook. I will remove all your clothes and the-“

     “I will not faint Jess and what the hell? What type of friend would do that to someone?” I cut her off, knowing that she wasn’t joking at all. “I’m the type of friend who doesn’t want her best friend to freaking die at school! I really care about your health… For once I’m serious about something.”

     “Jessie Samantha Plummer I’ll be just fine. You have your ‘mission’ to think about. If I’m feeling worst I’ll just get a ride from Ca- you to go home,” What the hell? I almost said Cameron’s name. Where did that come from?

     Jess stared at me a little shocked, trying to sum up what I just said. Please tell me that she didn’t hear the start of Cameron’s name. Gosh if she did, I’ll die of embarrassment. “For a moment there I thought you were going to say Cameron’s name. Ha-ha but then again, I’m going crazy,” I’m glad she didn’t push into that matter.

     “Girls, breakfast is ready. Come down for some.” My mother said as she passed by my room.

“Okay Ms. Jay, I’m on my way,” Aw Jess, that rhymed.

“We’ll be right down mom,” I said, getting up from where I sat on my bed, Jess doing the same as me. We made our way down to the kitchen, being as famished as we are.

Taking our seat on the stool next to the island, my mom placed the plates of goodies on the counter. “Thanks” Both of us said in sync. I swear my mouth was watering right now because my mother made the best blueberry pancakes in the world. Yum yum.

Getting up, saying our goodbyes, I almost forgot to tell my mother about the practice this afternoon. “Hey mom, don’t forget that I won’t be home early tonight. I’ll be doing the practice thingy at Cameron’s house this afternoon.”

“Okay honey. Don’t forget your keys; I won’t be home until midnight.” She said, waving me off. Hmm I guess that she had another important surgery to conduct. “Bye Ms. Jay. Let’s go Andy.” Jess said, walking up to her car. Someone seems a little snappy this morning.

She really did know how to look great when dressing with simple clothing. Jess was only wearing a flowered skirt just above the knee, a white V-neck and a pair of flats; she looked amazing, compared to me.

Looking down at my clothes, I was only in my pink tank top and run out blue jeans with my grey vans. Oh well, I don’t care how I looked anyways. Really, I should work on my appearance more, or else guys will think that I’m not attractive. Do I still have my appeal? I haven’t had a boyfriend in a long time and-