Bonus Chapter - 1

The at day the beach

♠Andy's POV♠

"I can't believe I agreed to this Jess! How the fuck am I supposed to appear normal with tights under my bikini... At least put it on top!" I screeched, staring at myself in the mirror. Jess then puts a thoughtful look on her face and circles around me. 

"It's not that bad Andy. Just put different color tights. These purple ones aren't working out too well. Try these red ones," She suggests, handing me the read tights. Groaning, I gave her a death glare because there was no way in hell which would cause me to humiliate myself so much. You might be my best friend Jessie Samantha Plummer but this is going overboard.

Right now we were searching for outfits to head to the beach. My mother insisted that we should have a beach party the Saturday before graduation. She said, and I quote, "You youngsters need alcohol in your systems! Though you guys aren't eighteen yet but close enough," unquote. Like I’ve said many times before, my mother was a little too carefree sometimes.

So, seeing that Jess, Hunter, Cameron and I would be there, Jessie demanded that I wore a bikini. I didn't object to that fact, well that was before I put my favorite yellow bikini on. Yes, you guessed right, the scar from the bullet was there for all to see. Over the months, I've gotten used to seeing it but answer this. How would my mother take this, huh?

Already backing down from the idea, Jessie, being Jessie, thought about something else. Yes wearing tights. Her idea sounded kind of great at first, well, that was before she said to put on under the panty of the swimsuit. That's where everything crumbled before my eyes, all my pride, and I actually tried it.

"Are you serious? Yellow bikini and red tights under it, really? Really Jess," I say, giving her the most annoyed look that I could muster and then smacking her behind the head. She lets out a soft chuckle and backs away from me with her hands up in surrender.

"Now, I have a better idea. I'll put black tights over my swimsuit. This way I won't look like a complete jackass in public. Walking next to you is enough publicity for a day."

Jessie lets out a dramatic gasp and then smacks me on my bare shoulder. "You're just jealous that I'm well known and you're not."

"Being an idiot doesn't make you popular sweetheart. Being a bad boy's girlfriend does." A smirk was now on my face as I undressed and put on my outfit the right way. Jessie just taps me at back of my head and leaves my room.

"Bragger..!" She shouts, laughing a little, before she walks out of my room entirely and then shuts the door behind herself.

~/~

"Andy what are you trying to hide? I'm sure Cameron and Jessie has seen you with fewer clothes than that before. I'm not sure about Hunter but, who gives a shit right?" My mother states the moment she spotted me hopping out of Jessie's car.

"I-I.... Well..." I stammered, not coming up with a better excuse. Closing the door of Jess' car, I fixed my little pouch bag over my shoulder. Staring in Jessie's direction, my eyes were pleading for her to tell a lie. She caught up, walks towards my mother and then placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. Jessie then whispers something in her ear which causes my mother to smile. To say that I was curious about what Jess told her would be putting things lightly.

"Oh... I understand Andy, you naughty little thing," My mother jokes, wriggling her eyebrows at me. "If that's the plan, I'll leave you teens alone for half of the day." And with that, my mother walks away but not before she sends a wink to my direction and letting out a mysterious chuckle.

The moment my mother was out of hearing point, I faced Jessie with a look on my face that I sure read, 'what the fuck did you tell her?!’

"Don't give me that look Andy, what I said wasn't completely a lie," She says with a shrug and went to the direction as to where the music was coming from. I wasn't satisfied with her reply so I span her around by the shoulder and asked, "Could you please enlighten me as to what exactly you told her?"

"Simple, I said that you and Cameron haven't had sex yet so you didn't want him to see you fully half naked just as yet..." She replies, trailing off and not looking me directly in the eye. That's when I knew there was more to it than what she just stated.

"And the rest," I pressured onwards.

"Well I kind of said that you were planning on finally having sex with him today...?" Her respond came out more like a question than it did a statement. I couldn't help but stare at my best friend in shock. How could she even reach to that extent?

"Oh hell to the shit no Jessie! I don't even think that I'm brave enough to take the leading foot in this step. What if Cameron isn't up for it," I say and the moment my sentence was ended, I felt firm arms wrapped around my waist and a soft kiss on the croak of my neck that made me melt instantly. "What wouldn't I be up for kitten?"

"Well she and you need to-" Jessie cut off what she was about to say the moment she saw the look I gave her. "You'll find out later on big boy," She coos, turns on her heel and went in search of Hunter. I could seriously die right now.

Letting go of my waist, he turns me around. He was shirtless and wore blue male beach shorts. His dark hair was messy but he looked as hot as ever. I was so tempted to tip toe and just kiss him 'hello' but this was a public area and whatnot.

"So... are you going to tell me what you and Jessie were talking about?" He questions, his hands making their way back to my waist. I still felt electricity spring throughout my body as he made small circles with his thumbs on my flesh. I wasn't able to look him in the eye but I provided him with answer, "It's nothing."

Cupping my chin, he lifts it gently and then crashes his lips onto mine. A wave of shock devoured my body and a gasp of pleasure was set free from my lips. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I kissed him back with the same love and passion as he did with me. The kiss was slow and not as heated as the others but it still caused my heart to race.

Pulling away from the kiss, Cameron rests his forehead onto mine. The two of us were breathless and looked the other in the eyes hungry for more. Cameron then smirks at me and says the words I didn't want to hear, "You can't hide anything from me Kitten, and I overheard your entire conversation with Jessie."

A/N: Okay before you wonder and ask about the Sequel, I did promise you guys bonus chapters and here they are. There will only be 5 bonus chapters because I mean, I already posted my sequel. 

I hope you guys will enjoy my effort in putting those chapters because I'm a really busy person! 

Please Vote, Share, Comment and most importantly, Enjoy!

xoxo Philly♥ xoxo