chapter 7

Chapter 7

"I already know who you are!" She screamed at the imposter. "I thought I could trust you Ty!"

Ty shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, well you're lucky I saved your life. Things could've been a lot worse if it weren't for me."

"My life? Do you honestly think that you saved my life? You drugged me! How the hell is that saving my life?"

"Cole was going to drag your ass into the woods! At least I had the decency to carry you!"

"Cole? Who's Cole?"

"Ah, he's somebody who wants to meet you... when the time is right."

"When the time is right? I was kidnapped and all this Cole is concerned about is when the time is right?

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Where and the hell am I Tyler?"

"Ouch, somebody called me Tyler."

"Damn right I did! Where am I?"

"Somewhere safe."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Sorry, I have orders."

"Orders? So you work for this Cole?"

He nodded.

"Let me go. I won't call the police."

"He won't let you leave."

"Dammit Ty, just let me go. Don't make me fight my way past you. I don't want to hurt you despite the fact that you drugged me and helped carry out my kidnapping."

"You can't hurt me and you can't escape."

She screamed. "That's it! Screw the packs code. I'm going to shred you to pieces!"

^*^*^*

He felt great! Who knew that he would feel this good... or look this good. You would have thought that he would be young from when he was turned but he's not! He's aged as the years pass. Woah, I've been that mutt for a while now.

He was sprawled out on his bed thinking of something to do. He couldn't meet the girl yet. It was too soon. Ty needed to explain some things to her, or her wolf. He had no idea if she bit someone or not. To be honest, he hoped she did. He didn't want the old situation to be reversed. She would be the wolf and he would be the human. Yeah, that would suck. If she was still in wolf form then Cole would find somebody and make her bite him so she'd break the curse.

During his time as a wolf, Cole had plenty of time to think. In fact, he had more time that he wanted. Unfortunately, a lot of his time was spent fantasizing how he wanted his life as a human to be. It always revolved around him being himself and Leslie. All he can hope is that he can speak with Leslie soon. Cole didn't know how well Ty will explain things to her, but he hoped he can act like his wingman.

On another note, Cole was completely blown away as to how he looked now that he's older. He look like a sexier version of a male model; well that's his opinion anyways. Like Ty, Cole noticed that he has the same dark brown hair. While Ty has blue eyes Cole's were gray. When it comes down to muscles, his were definitely more impressive than Ty's, which was good since he's the Alpha and it would be pathetic if his Beta was stronger than him, but that's impossible.

^*^*^*

Blake hadn't slept since he discovered that Leslie was missing. Everyone who's in the pack has been divided into search parties to find her. He was searching alone. Having someone near him wasn't a good idea. He'd probably snap someone's neck if they got in his way. Both him and his wolf were on edge and were desperate to find her. She needed to be found and as far as working with others for her search. They weren't his concern or his priority. Leslie was.