Bad Boy Love~ Part 18

Start from the beginning

It was beautiful... besides the fact that there were drunk people puking every where.

"Everyone is drunk and it is only 9:30," I chuckled to Jake.

Jake snaked his hand around my lower back and kept his hand right above my butt. I let him leave it there, it wasn't like I was making out with him or anything....

"What are you doing?" I asked him with an annoyed tone.

"I came with a girl, I don't want to look like a douche," he exclaimed as the loud music shook the house.

"Too late," I teased as we walked up to the front porch. He stuck his tongue out at me.

The ground vibrated from the music playing throughout the house, leaking through the open doors and windows and out into the open air. The whole house looked to be shaking with commotion. As we walked up to the front proch, two slutty girls were making out with each other, and I immediately knew that this was going to be a long night.

"Stephanie, Jade," Jake said to the two girls as he opened the door.

"You know them?" I almost had to shout over the music.

"What?" he asked not being able to hear my tiny shouts over the music.

"Nevermind," I yelled again as we walked around the giant cabin/mansion.

"Let me get you a drink," he shouted as he took my hand and led me through the crowd of drunk teenagers and to the kitchen.

It was quieter in the kitchen, so we didn't have to shout at everyone if we wanted to speak to them... but we still had to talk slightly louder over the music in the living room.

"Jake!" I heard a drunk girl screech as I turned to see a girl with short blonde hair, brown eyes, and an ass load of make up on. She was wearing a sexy bunny costume, and I don't know why because it wasn't a costume party.

"Macie," said Jake as he tried to match her excitement, but you could tell that he wanted to get out of there.

"I've been (hic...!) looking all over for (hic...!) you," she said with hiccups in between, this girl needs some apple juice or something...

"Why are you wearing a costume?" Jake asked confused.

"Because," she said as she threw her arms forward and sloshed her drink at us. "It's a costume party, right?" she questioned herself.

"No, it's not," Jake chuckled with me.

"Shut up bitch," she stumbled, "Let's go (hic...!) make out upstairs, Jake," she said as she stumbled around in her very tall, high heels. All of a sudden, she ran for the sink and puked out everything she had.

"Ew," I whispered to Jake as he laughed.

"I didn't even eat anything," she complained as she stumbled out of the room with throw up running down her costume.

Jake laughed as he walked over to the shelves and started to mix up a cocktail for himself. He poured it into a red cup and set it on the counter, "Drink," he commanded as he began making another drink.

"I don't drink," I said to him as I pushed the cocktail away.

He looked up at me with an 'are you kidding me' look.

"What?" I asked as I looked around the huge kitchen.

"You came wearing that," he pointed at my outfit, "To a huge party, and you arent gonna drink?" he laughed.

"Nope," I said as I tapped my long, sparkly red nails on the red granite counter tops.

"You are a goodie goodie, everyone was right about you," he chuckled.

My cheeks went red, I hate that nickname. 'Goodie Goodie'.

"I'm not a Goodie Goodie," I said in disgust.

"Prove it," he said as he leaned forward on the table so that we were eye to eye.

"Is that a challenge?" I teased.

"Maybe it is," he whisper as his warm, husky voice sent chills down my spine.

I clutched the cup in one hand, eyed Jake one last time, and then pressed the cup to my lips and let the cool liquid slide down my burning throat.

I cringed as the taste of vodka (with what seemed like raspberry) hit my stomach. My throat burned from the sudden hit of alcohol.

"Not bad," I managed to say as I held back the coughing.

"Good," he smiled as he took a swig of his drink.

"I have to go to the bathroom, so go have fun," I said as I pushed him towards the living room.

"Don't get drunk and cheat on Ryan without me!" he teased as his back was devoured in the crowd of raging teens.

Very funny.

I started to go up the big stairway and look for the bathroom, everyone I asked would just giggle and fall over or try to grab my boobs. So I had to go on a search for the toilet.

I opened one door to find what looked like a big art room, wrong.

The next door I opened led to a little boy's bedroom, wrong again.

I was about to give up and just pee on the floor when I opened up the next door. I couldn't believe the sight of what was going on in front of me.

"Maya?!" A familiar voice said as my face boiled with anger.

~A/N~

Oh snap! Who is it you guys? It's probably kinda predictable... or not! MAYBE, I have a twist of events that leaves you wondering what happened!

Just kidding, I'm not that clever. But thanks for the credit ;)

I hope this update is long enough for everyone :( I post from my phone and it is hard to write long things on a phone...

♡Vote♡

★Comment★

◇Fan◇

Thanks guys :) P.S. I'm almost to 1 milliob reads, so please keep them coming, it would be a big achievement for me! xoxo