Bad Boy Love~ Part 5

I got up off of the bed and unpacked my things. I had time until I had to go meet Ryan, so I wanted to make myself a little more...... comfortable. I put all my clothes away and hung up my mandala tapestry on the wall behind my bed. I hung up my picture collage of my friends, Ryan, and I on my door so I could see it whenever I left. I am feeling at home already! I put my white bed spread on top of the mattress, and put my record player in the corner. I set my books on the shelf and placed my candles throughout the room.

I checked my watch and it was only 1:30. I had to meet Ryan at 3:00, so I got into my swim suit and jogged down to their pool. I had my head phones in and I was humming along to some random song. Even though it was the middle of Christmas Break, the pool was extremely heated. It was like a hot tub. Or so my mom said.

I went into the kitchen and there was a note on the refrigerator,  "Take what you want, make yourself are at home! -Carrie" I smiled as I opened the fridge and kept on humming to the song. I peeked around the fridge and finally decided on getting an apple and a Arizona Green Tea.

I opened my drink and took a sip, "That's good," I said, interrupting my humming. I took another sip, but then I started humming again.

I closed the fridge and started to walk towards the pool, but I bumped into something.... or someone.

It was, of course, Jake.

I ran into him and my green tea splashed out of the container and got all over his white shirt.

"I am so sorry," I said while staring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh. My. God," he conplained, "This is my favorite shirt," he growled.

"It's a white T-shirt? I'm sure white T-shirts aren't on high demand." I said, taking a bite out of my apple. As I walked past him and out to the pool, I heard him mumble something.

"Bitch," he mumbled.

Anger boiled in my face, but I didn't feel like fighting anymore. I kept walking, even though his words gnawed at me.

I walked out of the backdoor and took off my t-shirt and shorts to reveal my favorite white and red polka dot bikini. I put my iPhone on bluetooth and I turned on my Beats By Dre 'Pill', I got it from winning a special award at my school. I turned on my playlist and dove into the water.

I swam underwater for a while before resurfacing to take a breath. The water was much warmer than the chilly winter air. I turned and looked up at my bedroom window, or what I thought was my bedroom window. Turns out it was Jake's room, and he was changing his shirt. Why is his shirt always off? I stared at his muscles flexing and was put in a daze. Why am I staring? I questioned myself. I turned and went back to swimming. I heard something that made me look back up at his window.

I heard a girl laugh. A girl laugh from up in his room.

"Jake," I hear a girl giggle out.

My eyes shot back up to Jake's window and I saw him making out with some girl. Why would he do that when Sam is here? Ugh. I rolled my eyes as he lifted her up onto the bed. My eyes.

I heard him murmer something as they were probably kissing. They were lying on the bed, so I couldn't see. Thank God. She let out a loud moan. Calm down, woman.

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THIS HOUSE?!

I tore my eyes from the window and pulled myself out of the pool. I quickly stormed upstairs to Jake's room and swung open the door, slamming it behind me.

"What the fuck do you two think you are doing? There are children in this house and they don't need to hear your private activities," I said to them in a silent voice so Sam couldn't hear.