Chapter Forty Three

9:45 in the morning

Dear Honey,

            First of all I just want to say sorry for not telling you that I am leaving today. Dad called me at around 5 am and he told me that there is an emergency i need to attend  today in Singapore. I want to be wiht you, I want to spend time with you but the emergency in Singapore waits at me.Sorry if  I did not have a chance to let you know, sorry if i did tell you personaly, you’re in a deep sleep and I don’t want to ruin it.  I know your tired, that's why  I made this letter to let you know that by this time maybe I was in the airport or already flying to Singapore.

            Um… thank you for the wonderful moment we shared. Thank you for the chance you given to me to be with you. You make me smiles Honey.

Tell next time!!! See you!!! :)

AJ

I wiped the tears running down into my face. What the f*cking day!  Here are the two of us again! Playing hide and seek.  What a crap! F*cking crap! What the f*cking emergency is that? I hate him! He didn’t even  wait me, as I woke up. What his reason again? That I am in a deep sleep and he doesn’t want to ruin it? I hate him for doing this to me! After that passionate night we shared? He just fly away and have  this letter just to let me know that he already disappeared. I really hate him, for making me as his toy. Toy that as long as he needed it he played and leave it again in a corner alone!

I wiped my tears again. F*ck! I hate crying. Akala ko pa naman as I woke up I can see he him beside me, we hugging each other. But now what? Still I am alone and still alone maybe forever! Para lang akong sira na umasa na naman sa wala.  I hate you Anthon. You make me cry as always. Kelan mo pa mapapasaya ang isang tulad ko? Tama lang disisyon ko noon na bago ako bumalik dito ay isauli ko sa iyo singsing ko. I didn’t deserve someone like you. You hurt me again. And I hate you. Umasa pa naman ako!

I tried to calm myself even though I’m not okay! For the past how many years I moved –on and this time even its triple hurt right now I will do everything to make myself feeling better. And starting this day I promise to myself that I will do my best to forget you again and again. I don’t want to engage myself into who ever man around me. It must be better to be single until I die. That’s my promise. Period! Sheet! I don't want to hurt again.

I jumped down into my bed and pick up my phone on top of beside table. I need someone beside me right now, a friend that understand me.

“Hey Gab! Can you please join me in my unit right no----now.” I sub. “I need a real friend right now, a friend that can knock this hard headed of mine.” I sniffed.

Gab growled in the line. “Here you go again babe! I can sense now what’s going on. Again?. Wait me there my friend.” And he cut it off the call.

And my tear rolled over my face again... Sheet! Until when that I cried like this? Sheet you Anthon!!! I am so devastated!

**