Chapter Twenty Eight - Fears-

Hi my dear readers!!

Thank you for dropping and having time to read this story of mine!!!!

This coming Sept. 4 one year na ako dito sa watty! Kaya gusto ko before that day come. May ending na ang He is Mine. Have now my next Plot! Hay naku!

Thank you everyone!!!!!

 ******************************************************************

-Gab-

I closed my eyes tighly. What a f*cking sh*t! day! I am in trouble right now! All I want to do now is to freak out and kill that bullsheet  intruder! Yeah! I want to do that. I huffed angrily. I did not pay him any attention, even his standing right now  in front of us!. I hugged Iyana tighly. I know she is silently crying, i can feel that. And hell! I want to kill that bullsheet! He always hurting my baby. I grind my teeth and open my eyes, I felt that sudden  pain and scared inside me, especially when our gazed meets, Damn! I want to freak-out! Wanted to stood up and punch his face hardly.  But I am considering the feelings of this woman I love beside me, I will gonna hurt her If I do stupid moves. As he smirked at me, as if his insulting me  my blood rose up into my head, I gulped and controlled my self.  I drew a deep breath  furiously and stared at him, I just want to let him know that I'm not scared on him that I am ready to have fight equally.

“Ang galing naman ng asawa ko. Nalingat lang ako eh nag papakasaya ka na Honey sa piling ng iba.”He said sarcastically.

I inhaled hard. And close my hands hardly. The urges that I want to become violent man right now. Even I'll become a criminal I am not scared to go to jail, he is an asshole one. And an  asshole did not have space for this planet.

“And you mistisong bangus. Get out in here! F*ck you!” He said calmly but I can see that fire on his eyes. He was angry too.

I clench my jaw!. F*ck him to call me mistisong bangus! Akala niya hindi ko siya na intindihan ha? Mukha lang ako’ng foreigner pero I can understand Tagalog I can speak it too slang nga lang intonation ko.  And he the hell he is para palayasin ako?

I heavely breath and looked at him angrily and he did the same. Naroon ang tila pang-iinsultong mga titig nito. Sheet he is! I was about to stood up and punch his mocking face  when Yana held my hand. She looks at me, I swallowed hard as I saw how sad she is. Oh my baby.! Why this man always hurting her? I just close my eyes once again and took a long inhale and exhale! Sheet! I hate my self seing Yana like that, she is sad, upset and Argh I know she's hurting. At nasasaktan ako para sa kanya, she doesnt deserve this kind of situation, for petes sake she's a good one and She's so fragile! That need someone like me that can protect her to that monster.

    -   Yana  -

“Ang galing naman ng asawa ko. Nalingat lang ako eh nag papakasaya ka na Honey sa piling ng iba.”

Maingat na umahon ako buhat sa pag kaka kandong kay Gab. Tahimik na umupo ako sa kanyang tabi. Isiniksik ko katawan ko sa katawan niya. I need him now. He is my strength in this moment. All I want now is to freak out. Damn him to say that words.! Who the hell is he to say that!?  F*ck him I am not his wife, he never been a husband to me. So why he says that? I really-really want to come near him and kick his ass. But I was avoiding na baka kapag ginawa ko iyon ay makialam pa si Gab. I know Gab; he told me before that he is a war freak man. And I know that, ako lang yata nag paamo nito.  Help me oh Lord ayaw ko ng gulo.