Chapter 43

Turn the song on right around the end. Enjoy and comment please.

* * *

Gabriel walked carefully down the steep steps in the three inch heels strapped around his feet. They were inside Hell's Games being led down to the fighting area. A glamour from Raphael surrounded their group. It was unnerving to not feel his male body, he actually felt like a woman. The supermodel body he'd been given was sucked into a purple cocktail dress with cut-out pieces on the back and stomach.

Beowulf and Dora had switch sexes her an Asian man in a business suit and Beowulf into a short Asian woman in a long formal dress. They had both laughed enjoying the role reversal of their relationship.

Lamarr had changed only slightly becoming less muscled and more lean in his body's appearance, Raphael had turned him into one of his Fae guards; he seemed to greatly enjoy tormenting Lamarr having him obey his orders.

To my disdain the stairs became even stepper. I clung to the railing as discreetly as possible trying not to ruin my cool impassive exterior. Goosebumps arose on my exposed legs.

Why Raphael put me in something revealing was mind-boggling? I don't think it had anything to do with ogling me himself, it was more likely to watch the leachy looks men and women threw my way. It made my skin crawl.

Since the dress had first appeared I'd known sooner or later it would rise to crotch level, I suddenly got my wish. My leg bent and the skin tight dress hugging my fake body exposed my flimsy underwear. My hands quickly pulled down the dress before the guards at the bottom of the stairs got an eye full.

Raphael grabbed my manicured hand holding it in his much larger one as we reached the lower corridors that led to the Games. I tried pulling my hand free, but when my heel caught on the uneven surface he held my upright. He smirked at me; he was loving every second of this torment.

I knew I wasn't actually wearing a dress or was even a women, but the echo around us as our heels clicked on the tiled floor was hard to ignore.

The corridor and side rooms we walked through all had the same decorations of black walls, red furniture and rich coloured tapestries. Raphael informed us hallways much less adorned ran adjacent. The fighter came through them; the underground building was a giant maze. My hand ran along the wall imagining Liz behind it. The temperature started rising as we reached another door and I could hear loud sounds. The Guards opened the door allowing us to enter alone.

The rooms inside was massive, exactly like a Palace -a long hallway ran the entire length and the adjoining rooms connecting them stood with open arms. A hundred guests were squashed together in the space viewing the fights in the pits. The entire affair was expensive and exotic, like a party in Monti Carlo. Except people fighting to the death was celebrated here not a roulette win.

Guests walked between rooms either sitting or standing around betting. Young Human boys wandered around in serving uniforms offering food and drink. Raphael took two champagne flutes off a passing tray and handed one to me. Drink in hand I wandered to the pit in our room. Two Fae battled inside. With a snap of his fingers a butler appeared at Raphael side. Money exchanged hands as he bet on fights.

Rolling my eyes I ignored him. Sparks blasted against a magic shield. Sparks clung to the shield, a dome visible to the eyes for only a second. The less sophisticated parts of the crowd jeered loudly.

"How many rooms are there?" Beowulf had a chirpy women's voice.

Raphael stood beside me his arm sliding around my waist. My champagne threatened to reappear. "Seven. Six small rooms like this and one large room at the end. The prize fights happen in the seventh. Liz will be there fighting."