She Stole My Heart And Won't Give It Back -Chapter 8-

Bella.

It's weird, isn't it? How someone can make your heart skip a beat just by looking at you. How their smile lights up your day, you're probably thinking I'm lame.  But that's how Jasmine makes me feel. Then Jenna comes along and ruins everything.

 I kind of guessed they were close, because I'd always see them together. I didn't think anything of it, even when they got touchy-feely, because that's how best friends act. Right?...right.

 But now that I know she likes her, it's different. Would she try to make a move on Jasmine? Would Jasmine start having feelings towards her? I didn't freak out when she told me, at least not on the outside. Because I didn't want to come off as jealous and possessive. But on the inside, it killed to know someone felt how I felt about Jasmine, but Jasmine wouldn't do anything with Jenna, I trust her.

 I sighed and got off my bed, I shouldn't be thinking about all the negatives. I sighed and checked the time. 5:00 pm, which meant I had to pick up Jasmine in an hour.

I parked the car in Jasmines driveway and walked up to her front door. Instead of knocking, I took out my phone and sent her a message;

 -I'm outside :)

 A few seconds later the door opened and there stood Jasmine, with white skin-tight jeans and a top with the words 'Too Sexy For My Shirt' across it.

 "Damn right you are." I stated with a grin. She gave me a puzzled  look before asking, "What?"

I chuckled before pointing to her shirt. "Oh." She smirked before saying,"Are you gonna do something about it?"

I smiled and shook my head, this girl's going to get herself in trouble with her dirty thoughts. Have you guys ever heard the song 'Trouble' by Bei Maejor? If you haven't, you should. It's probably gonna give you guys an understanding on what Jasmine's doing to me.

I took her hand and attempted to pull her in for a kiss. "Come upstairs with me." She stated randomly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, go upstairs with her? 

"What about the movie?"

"The movie starts in an hour, we have time." She reassured me while tugging on my hand.

"Is anyone home, or is it just us?" I asked as we entered the room. Her house was quiet, no sign of her parents, so I assumed it was just us two.

"No, my mom's home." She stated in a tone I couldn't recognise.

"Oh,okay. So why's you bring me up here?"

"No reason." She said with a shrug. She laid down on her bed before inviting me over with a wag of her finger. "Come here, I missed you."

I quickly took off my shoes before climbing in the bed and laying next to Jasmine, placing my head on her chest. She snaked her arms around me and held me tight. I smiled to my self and placed my arms around her waist.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, but it wasn't awkward. It was like we were conversing without words. "So, did you hear from Jenna yet?" I heard her sigh.

"No, I didn't."

"Okay." I said, not wanting to get into the topic too much, because I knew I'd say something wrong.  But Jasmine had other thoughts. "Thanks for not freaking out Bella, I don't know what I would've done if you were mad at me."

I lifted my head up and gave her a kiss. "I could never be mad at you." I said with a genuine smile.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me again, then pulled back and began to say something, but there was a knock at the door. Jasmine rolled her eyes and muttered a quic "Oh my God." Before getting up and opening the door.