She Stole My Heart And Wont Give It Back - Chapter 2-

After a few seconds of akward silence, Bella spoke again.

"Dad..."  she said in a pleading voice.

He didn't respond, instead he just shook hes head in disgust and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Bella just stood there, staring at the door. "Umm, Bella ? Are you okay? " I asked worriedly.

She didn't respond, she just sat back down on the couch while still staring at the door. I felt really uncomfortable, so I decided I would leave. "I'll just go now" I said while picking up my bag. She seemed to be in a trance, like one wrong move could cause harm to her. 

I akwardly walked over to the door , I quickly looked back before stepping outside , she had her face in her hands, I hoped she wasn't crying, I fought the urge to go back to her and walked outside.

Once i was out of the house, I realised I had no idea how to get back home, I didn't want to go back in the house, because that would be really akward. So I called a cab.

Once I reached my house, I ran up to my room and lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I let my mind drift to the kiss me and Bella had shared, and I felt a smile creep on my face. Her lips had been so soft, just like i had imagined them. She kissed with so much passion she made it seem  like the world around us had dissapeared. I reached up and felt my lips, hoping I there would stil be traces of her lips  on mine. I could still smell her sweet scent...

I was distracted from my daydream when i heard a knock on my door. I sighed and got off the bed to open the door, and my mom stood their with a worried expression on her face. 

"Honey, is something wrong? " she asked, worry laced in every inch of her face.

I put a fake smile on and replied. "No, nothings wrong. why?" I asked in a carefree tone. 

"Well, you didn't greet me today.. you just came straight to your room" she said looking dissapointed. 

"Oh, sorry mom, I guess I forgot" I said to her.

"Thats okay" she said as she eyed me suspiciously. I smiled as she walked away, still not looking convinced. I sighed and closed my door.

I took off my school uniform and layed on my bed, in only my bra and panties. Call me wierd, but i found that comfortable. I put on a random song and just lay there, my mind lost in the music. 

I picked up my phone after a while and went through my contacts list, stopping at Bella. I started typing a message dedicated to her, I wrote a whole paragraph on how sorry I was. My hand hovered over the send button, but I just couldnt do it. I sighed and saved the message to drafts. I then went back to my contacts and stopped again. This time on Jennas name. I sent her a message.

-Heeey! :)

Just when I thought she would never respond, she sent me a message back.

-Hi.Did you have fun with Bella?

-Aww come on Jen, Dont be like that! :(

-Dont be like what ,Jas! ? It was our first day back at school and you decided to go to her house and just leave your bestfriend behind?

-Why are you over reacting? It was just one day, I spend heaps of time with you, plus...you know I like her, so i thought you'd atleast be understanding.

-I dont care if its just one day Jasmine! It was our FIRST day at school, I cant belive you chose her over me!

-Well... I never thought I had a friend that would make me choose!

-Whatever. 

I didnt reply after that, I was too angry. How could she get so worked up over something that small? I threw my phone on the floor and got under my covers.I fell asleep thinking about everything that happened in one day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hope you guys liked it, Im SO sorry I made you'se wait so long, I really am!

Feel free to tell me if theres anything wrong with it, Im always looking out for ways to improve. Soo... yeahh, Thanks soo much you guys for all the comments. I LOVE YOU! :)