She Stole My Heart And Won't Give It Back -Chapter 7-

Jasmine.

I weaved my way through the crowd of the students, trying to keep up with Jenna. "Jenna! Wait!" I yelled. My intention was to get her to stop, but it just caused her to quicken her pace.

Yes, I was mad at her, but she was my best friend, and she was crying. My best friend was crying. Even though I didn't know why exactly she was crying, I knew it was because of me. She finally reached the school bathrooms and burst open the door.

When we were both inside and the door was closed, she turned around to me and snapped, "Why the fuck are following me?"

"You're crying." I said calmly.

"So what? You've never seen someone cry before?You want me to explain it?" She screamed, taking a step closer to me. She pointed to the tears streaming down her cheeks, "These are tears!" She yelled, "You see them? if you can't, they look like little water drops! People-"

"Jenna." I said, trying to cut her off.

"No Jasmine! Let me explain! People cry when they're-"

"Jenna.."

"People cry when they're sad Jasmine! And-"

"Jenna!" I said, raising my voice.

She stopped talking and stared at me, her bottom lip quivering."I'm sorry..." She said, suddenly losing all her anger.

"Jenna, can you please tell me what's wrong? I know something's bothering you. You can tell me Jenna, we're best friends, we tell each other everything." I said as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

She sighed and reached up to take my hand from her shoulder and held it firmly, she then looked down at the ground and whispered, "I love you."

I furrowed my eyebrows before answering, "What?"

"I love you." She repeated firmly, now lifting her head up and meeting my eyes."I love you Jasmine, I always have."

To say I was shocked was an understatement, now I knew why she got so angry when I went to Bellas' house on the first day of school; she was jealous. 

"You mean...more than a friend?" I asked dumbly, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I know it's wrong; you're my best friend. But I can't help who I fall in love with." 

"Don't apologized Jenna, you don't have to."

She nodded slightly before asking, "Are you and Bella...?" She didn't finish the question, but I knew what she wanted to know.

"Yeah." I nodded. "We are." This is so awkward.

"Okay." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. She look downed at our joined hands. "Sorry." She muttered and let go.

"It's okay." I replied, giving her a smile.

She sighed and headed over to the sink. While she was cleaning her tear-strained face up, I walked up and stood beside her. "You know...This doesn't mean we're not best friends."

She dried off her face and turned to me. "I know." She gave me a smile, but I knew it was forced. "Sorry for saying all that stuff." 

I smiled and answered reassuringly, "It's okay, I get it now."

"Okay. I have to go now, bye." She said before walking across the bathroom and out the door.

As she was walking out, I saw Bella make her way across the bathroom and to me while puffing. "What..the hell...happened?" She said between taking breaths.

"Nothing." I replied. What would she say if she knew Jenna liked me? Would she feel threatened? Would she feel like she had to fight for my love?

"Yeah, right. Just tell me.

I sighed and pulled myself up onto the sink. I swayed my legs back and forth, doing anything to avoid her gaze. Bella came closer to me and stood between my legs. She placed her hands on my thighs and looked up at me. "Jasmine?"

I sighed again. "She likes me."

"Oh...you don't like her, do you?"

I scrunched up my face and answered, "No, she's my best friend."

She nodded, completely at ease. "So what're you gonna do?"

"I don't know, what can I do?"

She shrugged and said, "I don't know. But I know what I can do." She smirked as she moved her hand towards my inner thigh. "I can make you forget about her." She whispered in a tone I could barely recognize. I bit my lip and let out a moan. Just her talking to me like that was turning me on. She leaned in and sucked on my neck, while her hand was caressing my thighs. I closed my eyes when I felt her bite my neck gently.

I didn't realize someone was in the bathroom with us until they cleared their throat. My eyes flew open, and when I saw Jenna standing awkwardly near the door I quickly pushed Bella off me and hopped off the sink.

"I forgot my book-bag...sorry." She stated.

I nodded as she made her way to where her book-bag was. She gave Bella a quick glance before rushing out of the bathroom.

"That was awkward." Bella said.

"Really awkward." I replied.

She sighed, "Come on, lets go to class." She said, forgetting all about our little make out session. I nodded and we headed to class.

-------

I know it's short, sorry.