She Stole My Heart And Won't give It Back - Chapter 4

We were running up the stairs hand-in-hand while laughing uncontrollably. Bella was infront, leading me to her room. We finally made it into her room and locked the door. Bella took my hand and led me to her bed. She gently laid me down and got ontop of me, stradling my hips. She pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and leaned down. I closed my eyes and waited for our lips to meet, which din't seem to happen. I waited a little longer and finally decided to open my eyes and look up at Bella with a confused expression, She had a smirk on her face and was looking at me with amusement. Then I realised what she was doing, she was being a tease!

"Aww, come on Bella. Dont do that to me!" I complained before pouting and giving her a dissapointed glance. She laughed and leaned back. 

"You'r so cute when you do that." She commented unexpectedly. 

I bit my bottom lip and placed my hands gently on either side of her head, pulling her down slowly. As I closed my eyes I could feel her breath on my face. I was already turned on and we hadn't even kissed yet. When our lips finally melt I felt like I was in heaven, Our lips were moving in perfect harmony, like they belinged together. I felt her tongue grace my upper lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and let me tongue explore hers withiout hesitation. Our tongues danced around in our mouths, she was so smooth and delicated. 

I entwined my hands in her hair as she moaned into my lips. Now I was really getting turned on. She broke the kiss and took my shirt off and threw it on the floor, then leaned back  and smiled, obviously admiring my body. I blushed as she bit her lip, she leaned down and kissed me again, while her hands felt every part of me body. I reached into her shirt and unclasped her bra, then took off her shirt, letting it fall to the ground. Her bra was still on, but just barely. I moved my hands up and wrapped them around her neck, I was trying to focus on the kiss, but Bella was distracting me. Her hand was just above the hem of my jeans, then she slipped the tip of her fingers in. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Can I ? " she asked respectfully, as if she didn't have complete control over me.

I closed my eyes and nodded. I couldn't believe that it was actually happening, the moment I'd been fantasizing about was actually happening.I cleared my head of those thoughts and just relaxed, letting Bella do her thing.

She gently removed my jeans and threw them away randomly, all while staring at my legs. She then placed her hands on either one of my calves and slid them up all the way to my panties, then she took them off too.

She place s thumb on my clitoris, rubbing it gently. I moaned in pleasure as she focused only on me. She started off slow and gentle but as she proceeded she began rubbing faster, making me moan again. She stopped rubbing and placed her tongue on my clitoris, flicking it around. She stuck a finger inside me, making me gasp. Then she stuck a second finger inside and pushed it in and out. I was grinding against her fingers while moaning.

I felt myself throb and I let out a sharp breath of air. Bella continued doing her thing.

"Oh my god Bella!" I gasped while grabbing her head and pushing it further in between my thighs, I couldn't seem to get enought of her. 

"Bella. I'm gonna cum... BELLA!" I screamed in pleasure. I felt a warm fluid saround the inside of my thighs, and Bella was licking it all off. I tried to catch my breath as Bella every last drop.

She then crawled up my body and kissed me again, I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I couldn't wait to please her just as she had pleased me. Maybe even better...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellas P.O.V