She Stole My Heart And Won't Give It Back -Chapter 5-

I'm dedicating this chapter to Poppy2Pi because she helped me out with basically the whole chapter. You guys should check out her stories. Anyway, this chapters in Jasmines' Point Of View. Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine.

The whole drive to the mall consisted of me sneaking glances at Bella while she drove. I still couldn't believe what happened back at her house. You see, I've liked Bella for a year now, secretly. i never told anyone except for Jenna, but most people knew i was a lesbian. It wasn't frowned upon in my school, a lot of people were. I wouldn't even call my feelings towards Bella 'liking', or a crush. It was more like obsessed. 

Bella was beautiful, no doubt. She had brown hair that sat just above her shoulders, and brown eyes to match them. She had perfectly tanned skin and a sexy, slim figure. I on the other hand had blond hair  and green eyes. The only thing we had in common were our height and our slim bodies, and we were both on the cheer leading squad. In the changing rooms I would always watch Bella, sometime she'd catch me watching and smile. I always wondered if she liked me back. With the flirty smiles and glances she gave me i used the think she did. But yesterday afternoon proved she liked me ... I think. Does she like me ? Was yesterday just a one time thing ? I frowned at the realization of what had happened. I wasn't the type to just sleep with someone, even though I was hopelessly in love with Bella. I decided I was gonna talk to her about ... us, when the time was right. But right now I just wanted to enjoy the time I had with her. 

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize we had reached the parking lot of the mall.

"Uh... Jasmine ?"

I whipped my head around to face Bella. "Yeah ?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "What's wrong ? You zoned out."

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said, hoping she'd believe me.

She stared at me for a moment before shrugging. "Okay then, let's go."

"Where do you wanna go first ?" Bella asked me as soon as we entered the mall.

I wasn't really the shopping type, I mean, If I saw something I like, I would buy it, but I didn't see the point of entering Every. Single. Shop.

So I just shrugged and said, "Wherever you wanna go. "

"Alright, let's go." She slipped her hand in mine and laced our fingers together. "I wanna get something to eat first." She paused and looked at me. "Is that okay ?"

I didn't know if she was asking me if where we were going was okay, or if her holding my hand was okay. I was fine with both of them, especially the hand-holding, So I smiled and nodded. 

She returned my smile and pulled me towards the food court. As we walked the only think I could focus on was the way her hand felt it mine. 

"You okay ? You're quiet." Bella asked with a concerned look, which I found really cute.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for agreeing to come with me."

Bella just smiled her beautiful smile and said, "No biggie. Now let's go, I'm starving."

When we reached the counter Bella ordered, then turned to me. "What do you want ?"

"I'll just have what you're having." I replied with a smile.