What Now?

"You are free to go home. The gentlemen are waiting for you to in the waiting room." The nice brunette nurse said. I nodded, and slightly smiled looking down at the bed. its been a couple weeks since I've been in the hospital, and the band had been so supportive through the whole thing. I don't know how I could ever pay them back.

I couldn't stop thinking about Chris and what happened that day.

What now? Will he just forget about it? Will he just act like nothing happen? Has he forgotten about it? i know I sure haven't. My dad is in jail. Chris has a girlfriend. I'm doing better. Everything is back to normal. Now what? What will happen? Can we live a normal life, and I hide my feelings?

Can I hide my feelings?

I don't know. I just know if I do, it's going to hurt like hell.

I just shrugged it off. Pushing all my thoughts and feelings away. I got up from the bed and put all my belongings in the bag that the nurse brought me. I froze when I went past the mirror. I backed up a couple steps and saw my reflection staring back at me.

Trying to stop thinking on what will happen next is the hardest thing ever. It was like curiosity biting at my feet.

When I walk out that door. When I walk in the waiting room and see the guys. What do I expect? What will happen? What will we do now? I tried shrugging it off once again.

I grabbed my bag that I placed on the bed, and walked out the door. I slowly walked down the hallway towards the waiting room. When I arrived at the door to the room the guys sat waiting, I took a deep breath and let it out. I stepped into the doorway and right away they were at my feet and hugging me.

I smiled and returned their hugs.

I was almost in tears of joy when I saw them. They never left my side through what was going on. They stayed by my side. They kept my hopes up. They helped me.. they saved my life.

I almost died, and I realized that. They could of got killed saving me. I knew my dad wouldn't be scared killing them all. I felt so bad, because of that. Though so thankful at the same time. I just don't know what I would do without them.

"It's been so quiet without you home!" Ricky said picking me off the ground in a hug. I laughed. "It's been quiet here also. I thought I was going to die from it."

He chuckled and I looked over at Chris. He smiled, and I returned it.

"It has been very quiet without yo around." He chuckled. I laughed, and he pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Never be gone for that long ever again. Ever!" He laughed.

I giggled slightly. "I don't plan on it. Ever again!"

-------A/N--

It's pretty short. I know. I'm sorry! But I still hope you liked it!

~Fan

~Vote

~Comment

Shy Skeleton xx