You Saved Me...

I groaned from the pain in my stomach, ribs, and head. I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to go back to sleep, but couldn't. I felt softness under me. My hands traveled down my sides feeling sheets. I opened my eyes. I stared up at a white ceiling. Where am I? What happened? I groaned from the pain once again trying to raise up. I felt hands gently pushing me down. "No no. Lay down. You need to rest." I heard that same familiar voice from that night. I looked over to see who it was.

He had long, wavy, black hair. Dark makeup around his eyes. Tall and skinny, and was wearing all black. He was really cute. "Y-Your Chris Motionless." I said about a whisper shocked. He smiled. "So you heard of me." I nodded. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Snow." I said. He looked at me like I was lying or something. "I'm serious." I lightly laughed. "I believe you gorgeous. It's just not a common name, you know?" He smiled. I blushed at the fact he called me gorgeous.

He smiled and stroke my cheek. This is crazy. Chris Motionless is the one that saved my life. Out of millions of people in the world. The amazing Chris Motionless saves me, but why? We haven't lost eye contact yet. The doctor came in looking at his papers through his glasses. He looked up at me. "Oh good. Your up" He said taking off his reading glasses.

"So your free to go Ms.Pierce." He said. Damn it. I didn't want to go back on the streets. Chris helped me raise up and get on my feet. I had my clothes that I was wearing the other night in a chair. I grabbed them and went in the bathroom to change. I came back out a few minutes later. "I'll drive you home." Chris smiled down at me. I bit my lip.

He looked at me weirdly. "Is something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "No." I lied. He placed his arm around my waist and guided me out the building, and to his car.

I directed him to the ally. He looked very confused, but went as I directed. "Just pull off her." I said ashamed. He did as I said. He knew something wasn't right. "Thanks. It was great to meet you. Your like my role model." I said and got out of the car and shut the door before he could say anything. I went down the ally from that night. It was my home anyways. I sat on the ground leaning against the wall looking down the ally. "Snow. What are you doing?" I heard Chris say. He bent down next to me. "This is my home." I said not looking at him. I couldn't. I was to ashamed.

He was shocked. "Your homeless?" He whispered loud enough that I heard it. I nodded. "You don't want to get caught with me." I said still not looking at him. Who would want to be seen with me? That's right. No one. Especially a rock star. He shook his head. "You don't deserve to be on the streets." He wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up on my feet. "You can live with me." He said. I looked up at him surprised.

He did not just say what I think he just said.....

--------A/N------

Hope you like it(:

~fan

~vote

~comment

Shy Skeleton xx