Stalker

The next day I woke up from the sun hitting my eyes. I rose up and stretched. I looked over at the time. 10 o'clock. I decided I slept enough and went to my bathroom. Adjusting the water to the temperature I desired I slowly slipped my clothes off. I stepped in shutting my eyes and relaxing to the warm water that hit against my tensed muscles.

When I was finished I stepped out wrapping the towel around my wet body. Then I grabbed another towel wrapping it around my baby blue hair.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. There has been no sign of that creep yet. Which is a good thing. Maybe I was just over reacting. Maybe he was just trying to freak me out. Making my life miserable. To make me live in fear.

I'm just not going to worry about it that much anymore. I'm just going to live my life with the most amazing people ever. The band Motionless In White.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards my closet. I scanned through my clothes trying to decide on what I should wear today. I put on a pair of black slit skinny jeans, a white tank top, a pair of high top converse, and my leather jacket.

I walked back in the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. I straightened my hair and applied eyes liner and mascara. My normal everyday look.

When I was finished I went downstairs to find an empty living room. I looked around and went into the kitchen. No one. I wonder where everyone went. If they're having fun without me I'm going to be mad! I laughed to the thought of tickle attacking them when they got home. I'm weird. I know.

I grabbed an apple leaning across the counter and out the window. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Chris.

Chris: We all went out for a signing autographs thing, but be back soon.

Me: kk

I placed down my phone and glanced back out the window, cause something caught my eye. I placed my apple down and walked over to the window. I could of swore that I thought saw someone next to that tree. I shrugged it off. Maybe it's nothing.

I walked back over to the counter and picked up my apple again, and then I saw the exact same thing out of the corner of my eye again! I looked back out the window again. Walking up to the window looking around outside once again. Something is out there, or someone. It's either that, or I'm going insane.

Frustrated I walked out of the kitchen after one more look outside. I was kinda scared. What if it was that man again? What if he was stalking me? What if he was trying to mess with me? No. No Snow. Your just over reacting! Stop it! Ah! So much going through my mind now! I say on the couch and turned on the tv. Maybe some Invader Zim will take my mind off of things.

I was starting to get hungry again. I guess that apple didn't really fill me up, but I was kinda nerves to go back in the kitchen. I got up and slowly went in the kitchen. I glanced at the kitchen window and jumped back with a scream.

I calmed myself down and looked again. Nothing. I could of swore there was a man at the window looking in, and not just any man. That man form the other day man. God, I must be tripping!

I hurried and made some noodles and when they were finally done I rushed back to the living room. I kept the curtains shut. I swear there was someone out there, and when I say 'someone' I mean that man. I guess it was him. I mean. Who else could it be? I might be just going insane...again. Man. I think that guy really liked messing with my head.

All of the sudden there was a knock at the door....

------A/N-----

Ooooooo! Fascinating! I don't know -.- I'm weird! But anyways! If your reading this thank you so much! I love you all and hope you like this book!<3

~Fan

~Vote

~Comment

Shy Skeleton(: xx