Did That Really Just Happen?!

Shit! Did I really just say that?! Shit! Shit! Shit! "I.. Uhm.. I mean..." he cut me off with a kiss. Immediately my breath left my lungs. It was like electricity sparked at my lips and through my body.

We stayed there about three seconds before pulling away. I didn't know what to say. I stayed there staring at him speechless. He is so beautiful. His black hair flipped to the side perfectly how he wants it to. His beautiful pale skin.. His personality.. Just.. Everything.. He's perfect..

"Chris! Snow!" Angelo's voice snapped us out of our little staring moment. "Are you guys okay?!" I looked over and saw him running towards us. I started feeling light headed and passed out.. I had no idea why, or what was going on.

I woke up, but kept my eyes shut. I heard beeping machines around me. I slowly opened my eyes to a white room. I took a look around and noticed a guy with long hair was sitting in a chair asleep. It took me a while to put the pieces together.

Chris! Oh my god! Last night. Was it true? Did I really say I loved him answer kissed? Or, was it last night? Was it a dream? How long was I even out?

I rose up, but quickly laid back down. it felt like something slammed against my head. I lightly touched the back of my head and felt something wrapped around it.

What the fuck even happened?

"You're finally up!" I heard a voice say. I jumped startled and it felt like pain stomped on my head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" I turned my head to face him and he walked to the side of the bed. "It's fine." My voice came out barely a whisper, but it sounded like thunder in my head.

He smiled and pushed my hair out f my eyes. "Are okay Snow?" I was confused at first, as memories slowly came back to me.

Oh, yeah! That's my name. How stupid am I?! Mentally slapped myself in my head.

I nodded my head slightly, and slightly smiled up at him. He sat at the edge beside me, and played with my hair. I loved it. It's been so long since someone played with my hair. It always relaxed me.

I closed my eyes lightly smiling and I let out a slow deep breath. I was trying hard not to fall asleep, but I was failing epically. I opened my eyes once again to see him slightly smiling at me. I felt like no one else existed, and hey. Maybe no one else did.

Well, of course, other people does exists in the world, but in my mind. No one else did.

He continued to play with my hair. I closed my eyes once again. I was almost asleep when I felt lips press against my forehead.

"Go to sleep, hun. You need it." He said sweetly.

And with that I fell asleep.

------A/N--

Hello beautiful people. I just wanted to say sorry for the short crappy chapters, annnnd that it's taking forever to update. Thank you everyone that's still reading, and I hope you actually enjoy it! I love you all<33

~Fan

~Vote

~Comment

Shy Skeleton xx