Saved

The door slammed opened. I sat there, and gave them a bored look. I tried acting like I wasn't afraid. I can't let him have the satisfaction.

He bend down to my level. Eye to eye. He gave me a hatred glare. His glare just made me want to just curl up in a dark corner and die. I pushed the fear down and returned the glare. I felt like a prisoner to hell.

He took the key out of his pocket. I stiffened then glanced at the door. Maybe I can make it out the door before he could catch me, but there was another man standing there. It was a man I never saw before.

I knew what was about to happen...

Panic rushed through me. I quickly scanned everywhere trying to think of a plan.

I bit my lip. 'Where are they?!' I thought, but in a way I don't want them to help me. What if something bad happens to one of them? I would feel terrible, cause it would be my fault. It would kill me living with that guilt.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the cage door opened. I screeched when he grabbed me pulling me out of the cage, and thrown on the bed.

I felt another pair of hands holding me down and my dad backed away. The man that was in the door was on top of me face to face as my dad left the room.

I struggled against him screaming, and all of the sudden I felt someone push him off of me and into the floor. I quickly opened my eyes to see Chris picking me up. He ran out the door, then down the stairs.

My dad was knocked out in the floor. The rest of the band was looking out for anyone else, and waiting quietly down stairs.

I suddenly heard sirens in the background.

"Wait, what about the other girls?!" I asked filled with worry.

"The cops will take care of them." He said as we ran out the door.

The cops asked what happened and Chris told them the story. They were wanting to question me, but I refused. I didn't feel like answering anything right now. I don't even want to talk about it...ever.

The wrapped a blanket around me and I sat in the car waiting for the band. I just wanted to go back to the house. I'm exhausted, cold, and hungry.

Five minutes later he walked towards me and sighed. "Are you ok?" He aske worriedly. I stayed quiet and nodded. He looked down.

We both slowly looked up and caught eye contact.

"I Love You..." I accidentally said. I covered my mouth as fast as possible.

--------A/N----

Annnnnd this sucked ._. I know, I'm sorry! And it's pretty short. I'm trying to make my chapters thingy longer, but stop at where people would wan to read it more D: haha but I hope you guys liked it! I love you all!<3

~Fan

~Vote

~Comment

Shy Skeleton xx