chapter 23

"Sasuke..stop" naruto giggled as sasuke rubbed his face into the rook of the blondes neck causing the Ravens hair to tickle him.

"Never....we have to go home today, so for the time being I'm going to be as close to you as I can."

Naruto almost fainted at the sound of sasukes gruff morning voice.

And I know what your wondering, did they did the do's? Of course they did.

"Sasuke if I'm pregnant from last night I'm going to slap you."

"Naruto...I really wish I had both my arms so I could hold you like a true husbsnd should." Sasuke sighs totally ignoring the blondes statement.

But this struck Naruto, and he started realizing that assume didn't have both of hus arms. He never really put much thought to it before...but now..He feels like it's his responsibility to help.

"Sasuke.."

The Raven kissed the blondes temple running his right hand down his chest. "Sasuke not again I just want to cuddle today."

"You know I love you right."

Nacho smiled "I love you too."

___________________________

"Ah! Sasuke take it out! It hurtss!" The blonde cried.

"Relax and stop moving so much!"

"I want it out!"

"Alright...give me your foot."

Naruto sniffed putting his foot in the air.

And sasuke started removing the thumb tack that his husband stepped on.

"Honestly, you can fight in world wars, and you can take having sex with me, but a thumb tack is too much?"

"Shuddap! And you're not that big...I mean....you practically have a vagina!"

"yet it's bigger than yours."

Naruto blushed and slapped the raven lightly.

"How about I remind you how big my dick is..." sasuke chuckled grabbing the hem of his boxers.

"Nope! I can't get even more pregnant than I already might be!"

"Too bad"

And with that Naruto got attacked.

By the love attack.

And probably a heart attack.

___________________________

"Naruto! It's time to leave!"

"Just leave me here to die!"

"It doesn't hurt that bad!"

"My ass feels like it was beat in with a sledge hammer!"

"More like a stick of salami" sasuke mumbled under his breath.

Sasuke ended up just carrying naruto into the car.

___________________________

"Where home!" Sasuke called still carrying naruto over his shoulder.

"MOMMY!" He heard an infant cry out showing her powerful lungs.

"Ino! Where are you?!"

"Trying to calm down your Infants!!"

Sasuke walked back to where he heard the voice.

"My babies!" Naruto yelled jumping off sasukes shoulder and grabbing his babies.

"Ma!" They both cheered

"They just wanted there mama!? Oh that reminds me is naruto pregnant again? Because if he is I have some great baggy and pregnated clothes he could wear!"

"Yeah I think I might be."

"Omg! How did it feel having sex with sasuke!?"

"Wut" naruto choked out as Ino was being pushed out of the door by his husband "bye!"