~special~

Because I have writers block again...If you have any ideas please tell me!
__________________________

Tonight was the night. Not just any night, but the night Naruto finally gets to see sasuke.

One day every year sasuke showed up at his window staying with him and kidding him to sleep. Naruto deeply admired these nights, but now that he's seen sasuke at orochimaru's hide out, will he even come?

"Sasuke.." The blonde whispered into the night sky, looking at the bright stars shining almost begging you to make a wish.

"Please come sasuke.." The blonde whispered once more walking into him apartment running to his room, bouncing on the bed in the process.

The darkness of the room, and the quietness of the night fought with Naruto over sleep, Naruto was determined to stay up until sasuke arrived.

But alas his struggles where in Vail as the night started to consume him.

"Sasuke..." he whispered letting his sleepiness get the best on him.

Later that night a certain duckbutt teenager jumped into the blondes room, only to see him asleep cuddling his body pillow.

"Dobe.."

Sasuke moved Narutos hands away from the pillow and swaped places with it. caressing the blonde ninja's cheek with his thumb he soon let sleep take over, rapping his arms around the smaller boys petit body.

"Sasuke..?" the blonde questioned opening his eyes.

"Naruto.."

The blonde had tears forming in his eyes as he hugged the raven as tight as he could.

"You came!"

"Hn..of course I did, dobe."

"I love you so much sasuke" the blonde smiled looking up at the ravens reaction laughing slightly.

"I- uh.. love you too"

"Promise you'll stay the night, and come over more than once a year"

Sasukes face suddenly saddened, he took Narutos face into his hands and kissed him on the lips, not harsh, not deeply, but just a small peck.

"Sasuke?" Naruto looked up at his secret lover with a questioning look.

"We can't stay together forever Naruto...people look down on same sex couples, and I need to revive the Uchiha..As much as I want to stay with you, I can't do it forever."

Narutos vision became blurry he buried hus face into his lovers chest.

"if I could..If I could have children we could stay together! I'll just ask kurama if-"

"Naruto." Sasukes stern and cold voice made the blonde shut up.

"Don't pressure your self, just learn to love without me."

"NO!"

Sasuke jumped a tiny bit at the harshness of the yell.

"I can't sasuke! Even if it's a secret and only we know about it, I want to stay with you! I'd leave the village if I had to! Please! Don't say things like that..."

Sasuke smiled and kissed Narutos forehead, poking it like his brother dud to him when he was younger.

"Maybe next time, Naruto"

And sasuke was gone, leaving a sobbing Naruto alone in the darkness.