chapter 15

"Agh!" Naruto screamed waking up in a pool of sweat and pain.

"Sasuke!" He yelled punching his lover.

It's been about 2 months since Sakuras kidnapping attempt and she's still trying to get to Naruto. He doesn't understand why she's so upset though.

"Whhaat?" Came a whiny reply.

"The baby's kicking you jerk! It hurts! Call someone!!" He yelled out gripping his stomach in agonizing pain.

"Wait..what?! Is it birth pains?! Please tell me I still have time! I'm not ready yet! We just got the village to be okay with the idea now this-"

"Sasuke! Call. Someone. Now!" The blonde threatened with a demonic glare that even the devil himself would be scared of.

"O-okay!"

___________________

"Aggghhhhh! Nurse! What's going on! The...The pains shouldn't hurt this bad so fast- AgHh- should they? AgHhH!"

"Lord hokage I'm afraid where going to have to take the babies out very soon I'm glad you called because your water could break at any time now. I'll need to be staying by your side until it dose but I'm afraid when your water dose break sasuke cannot be in the room."

"WWhY CaNT SAsuKe-AGhhHh-"

"Lord hokage the babies have grown at an alarming rate and once your water breaks they need to be removed!"

"BabIes? MOrE ThaN onE?!"

"Calm down lord hokage. Has no one told you that you will be having twins?"

"SASUKE-AGHH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

SPLASH

"AGHHH!"

"Rezy we need a scalpel FAST! Nagi get me that sheet and tie it so that he can't see his stomach NOW! And ky give me the numbing needle!"

"Right away!" The nurse's helpers called out running to different parts of the room doing as told.

"Liz I need you to tell sasuke that naruto has gone into labor!"

" yes ma'am!" She called hurrying out the door.

__________________

"Calm down dad I'm sure mom is okay!" Boruto and Himawari say trying to calm there father.

"Calm down?! Calm down?!?! You expect me to calm down?! Di you even understand what could be happening right now?! Naruto us in extreme pain and the baby us causing it! What if something us wrong with your new sibling?! Huh?! Or worse your mother!!"

"Dad! Stop! You worrying isn't going to help anything!" Sarada finally piped up.

"Sarada shut it! Your just mad you couldn't get your beauty sleep!"

"Boruto! Sarada has a point and don't you talk to your sister like that!"

Boruto snorted and sat beside sarada.

"What are you lookin-"

And then she was crushed into a giant hug

"I'm sorry I was being so rude where all stressed."

Sarada huged back agreeing with the smaller blonde. "Yeah..you're right."

"Sasuke!!" Liz called

"Huh? Your a nurse right?! Where's Naruto?!" Sasuke started standing up.

"Sit back down. I have some news for you."

The nurse stepped in front of sasuke taking a deep breath.

"Naruto..I mean lord hokage..well...The babies started growing faster than anticipated, so..well-"

"Is Naruto okay?! And what do you mean by babies? Isn't there only one?!"

"Sir please calm down, Lord hokage is having twins."

Sasukes eyes widen

"He's having twins..right now..In the hospital room."

Sasukes eyes grew even wider.

"N-naruto..is..In labor?!"

"Yes.."

_____________________

What should the babies names and genders be? I haven't really thought about it.