chapter 4

It's been 2 days since the truth has Ben reviled, and Boruto has had enough of the silence.

He's going to get to know Sasuke!

And maybe if he tries hard enough he can figure out why they didn't tell Sakura and Hinata.

And if they where in so much love with each other, why did they have kids with other people?

"DAD!" Boruto called running into the hokage's office.

"Hm?"

"Don't 'hm' me! I have a question!"

"Boruto you already know everything! Why can't you just let it be?!" Naruto said slightly raising his voice in annoyance.

"If you and uh..'dad'....liked each other do much why did you have kids with other wemon!?" Boruto questioned slightly uneasy about calling the dark haired male his 'dad'.

Oh and Naruto was not expecting that question. His eyes got wider and his mouth a gape, as he figured out what to say.

"Uh..well...we needed wives do that it wasn't suspicious on how you where born....I married Hinata because I already knew she Loved me. Sasuke married Sakura so that he would make it look like he was going to revive his clan...and in which to do so...He had sarada..."

Naruto got a sad look on his face at the thought of Sasuke and Sakura together.

"Okay that makes since and all....bit what about my kid sister? Why did you have her?"

"So that they would know I had you with her as well. We couldn't put everyone in a genjutsu you know." The sad tone could be heard, so Boruto decided that was all he needed.

"Bye dad..I'll see you at home!" The boy yelled running out of the room.

But he bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going, stupid!" Sarada cried out while almost loosing her footing.

"Sarada?! Why are you here?!"

"Well duh im going to tell lord hokage about your sharingan, because you most definitely didn't." She whispered in the boys ear.

"Oh I told him! And I learned some weird stuff too!"

"Huh?! Like what?!"

"Like how where half sib-uh cows?"

'Great save....' Boruto thought to himself.

"Half cows huh?" Sarada had an unimpressed face as she walked away.

"I'll believe that you told him, but not that where half cows!"

_________________________

"Dad!" Sarada yelled out

The dark haired man turned around looking at his daughter....

"What?"

"What was lord hokage like as a teenager?"

Sasuke's face heat up a little.

'He was good at calling my name.' The man thought to himself.

"We was just like Boruto." Sasuke replys ignoring his thoughts.

"If lord hokage was a girl....do you think you would be with him instead of mom?"

Sasuke's heart sped up to an unnatural rate.

If he could stay with Naruto, and Boruto as a normal family?

"Well it could be a possibility."

"Okay bye!" The girl called running away.

Because now she knew all she needed to know to conform her suspicion.

Boruto is Naruto and her father's son.