Chapter Nineteen-I'd like to apologize...

Naruto wish this never happened. Everything was going so well, so perfectly, he had forgotten the reason it all started. Sasuke was sick, Sasuke stayed over, life exploded.

Sasuke took everything away with him.

He should probably start at the beginning, since this might be a bit long than most.

This is the story of the end. The End of Sasuke Uchiha, of Naruto Uzumakii.

It's as if it was fate, bound to happen, only waiting for an oppurtunity to strike.

-Flashback-

Itachi:

When Sasuke returned home, Itachi immediately looked for the signs. Signs of progression, the signs of growth.

Sasuke's eyes glared red and his teeth poked out from between his lips. He looked like a proper vampire. Of course, there were no such thing, not really, but it was close enough, and Itachi wasn't about to correct a myth.

Sasuke tried to refuse him, refuse his blood, but that wasn't an option. An Uchiha could not fully develop without other Uchiha blood. In this case, tough, it had to be Itachi.

So when Sasuke finally decided he would die without it, Itachi willingly let Sasuke bit him. No, not on the neck, but his wrist. He saw spots of black when Sasuke dug messily into his flesh, but soon the toxin of pleasure coursed through his veins and everything was pleasure, everything was pain. He couldn't tell the difference.

Itachi kept himself restrained, himself from shifting but he wanted to, so badly. He could feel his life ebbing, his essence growing cold. It was enough. More than enough.

Sasuke broke away as if Itachi's thoughts jolted him out of his revenue (probably did) and stared at his older brother, lips coated with red blood. Some of it dripped down to his pale, arching neck. Itachi swallowed, trying to stop the bleeding with a shirt, but Sasuke took his hand and licked the rest of the blood off, slowly. Itachi sighed and ruffled a hand through his own hair. "Sasuke, you've really got to get better at this, the whole messy thing really is hard to clean."

Sasuke only growled and took his mouth off Itachi's wrist, then tore a piece of his shirt to tie it around the bleeding spot. Itachi was annoyed he didn't just get the first aid kit.

"Itachi, I can't do this anymore. What if I...if I lose control around Naruto..." Sasuke's voice broke and he stared at his hands. Itachi laughed softly. "Seriously, you won't kill him. Sure, you might drink a bit more from him than me, but he won't die. For some reason he's got supernatural regenerating powers."

Sasuke's eyes snapped up to Itachi's. "Wait...say that again."

Itachi sighed. "I've done a thorough check on Naruto's history, there is nothing unusual." Sasuke looked like he was about to say something. Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Sasuke? Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"...When I was...My memory's really blurry right now, but when I started the...Uchiha traits, Naruto came at me with a gun when I left a trail of blood on his carpet. A bit overdone, if you ask me." Sasuke's glowing red eyes faded back to black and he blinked, his figure crumpling a bit. He looked so much better with some 'food' in his system.

Itachi stared at him. How long ago was that? Sasuke didn't even tell him till now? What the hell? "They must have blocked...I only used a level two on their security. Sasuke, do you know how much trouble you've caused both of us?"

"What, Itachi?"

Oh, he was so stupid. Why didn't he see the connection? Blond boy, family massacred...it was even on the news, for Christ's sake. He hurriedly walked to his room, locking the door behind him. Sasuke's protests soon quieted. Itachi suspected he fell asleep, he wasn't used to the changes yet, his body was easily exhausted.