Chapter Fifteen- Sakura's Rant

Sakura sighed deeply and looked at her phone, a frown on her face. Why did Naruto seem so different? It seemed like only a week ago that nothing dramatic was happening, she was still fan-girling over Sasuke, and still was Naruto's best friend. Now it seemed like everything she had with Naruto had been replaced by a lot of different...guys.

For example, Gaara.

Who the heck was he? She had a feeling they had met before, but it was bound to be a different person, because that memory was terrifying and this Gaara was nice, sweet, and over the top possesive to Naruto.

Then there's Sasuke.

What happened to the "I will never even speak to that blond idiot" and "I will crush that stuck-up, good for nothing Uchiha"? What happened to all the hate? Sakura sighed. It wasn't like they suddenly fell in love or anything, Naruto had never shown a single symptom of being gay.

Neither had Sasuke...but he had never had a girlfriend either, as far as Sakura knew.

How frustrating!!

And now they're LIVING together? Going to a hot spring? Hanging up on her?

What had the world come to? Sakura bit her lip, trying to make sense of it all.

"Sakura! Dinner!"

Suddenly an inspiration struck her hard - she'll just have to go spy on them with Ino and maybe Hinata, make it look like they're having a girl's night out, and watch for clues. "Mom, I'm leaving!" She called as she ran down the stairs, bursting out of the house. Her mother only had a moment to yell something like "Come back here!" before she was gone.

Oh well, she was bound to be grounded anyways, for going to that party without her parent's knowledge, and why not just make the best out of it?

-----

*Naruto* Pov:

"Naruto, let's go!" Sasuke called out from the living room and Naruto groaned sleepily, limbs sprawled all over the bed. Apparently he had fallen asleep. "Whaaaaaaat...w-where are we going?" He mumbled without much enthusiasm but Sasuke had already walked out of his room.

With a loud sigh he heaved himself up and wasn't surprised to feel completely recovered. "Naruto, we're going to a hot spring!" Itachi barged into his room, while Naruto was changing, in his stylish ramen designed boxers- then Itachi snorted.

"Hey, nobody asked for your opinion!" Naruto said indgniately and Itachi just burst out laughing, making poor Naruto flush with more embarrassment. "Haha, I thought it was a once in a lifetime 'oops I took the wrong underwear with me' kind of scenario when I saw you with those orange swirly looking designs on your boxers but-ahahahaha, this is ridiculously more hilarious!"

"Wait, where else did you see me in my boxers?" Naruto asked with increasing mortification, what if he had drugged Naruto with some sort of a drug and....

"When I slept with you, of course. When else?" Itachi replied nonchalantly and Naruto flipped out in surprise and dread.

"WHAT?!?" He shouted and it was Itachi's turn to look surprised. "What, I thought you'd remember! I was so tired and sleepy that night so I forgot where my room was, one thing lead to another, and you remember the rest...?"