Author's note

This book is dedicated to my parents, especially my mom, who made sure that I was brought up knowing the Lord Jesus Christ

ISBN: 978-981-09-8412-0

© 2009, 2014, 2016 by Samuel Ken En Gan

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced without prior permission of the author or proper acknowledgements

Cover designs are © 2009 by Samuel Gan

Front cover picture shows the summer time of Hagley UK taken in summer 2008.

Dissemination by email or printing with respect to authorship is encouraged.

Author's Note

This book is an accumulated effort of my years of research and rationalization on the right religion. It is simply an attempt to justify my personal beliefs in Christianity, and they are recorded in the hopes that someone else might find them useful in their own search for meaning in life and a universal truth. As there are numerous issues and questions, of which cannot be possibly all covered here, this book simply aims to give a decent coverage of some of these issues which the interested reader may further investigate upon.

For ease of reading, I have separated the writings into two sections. The first section addresses the logical and philosophical basis for religion i.e. the Creator; and the second addresses certain contentious issues in Christianity, issues which may stumble and confuse the believer.

Why is this book an E-book?

Personally, I believe that much of the ideas behind the writing in this book are inspired, but not in the same sense as the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. Any good from this book is of the Lord's, and any fault is mine and mine alone. Since the intention of this book is to spread the gospel of the Lord, it is aimed to be freely accessible to all; regardless of geographical location, marketing limitations, and cost restrictions. To accomplish this, publishing this as an E-book seems most suitable, as e-publishing circumvents many restrictions in traditional publishing and distribution.

Finally, as with any "long document", a lot of effort and support was offered by family and friends. Many thanks to the many friends who helped proofread the articles within. While my heartfelt thanks are extended to everyone, yet I reserve my greatest gratitude to the Lord.

This E-book can be obtained directly from the author by email at absolutely no charge. One site to download the latest edition is

The sequel "Another Practical Guide to the Logic, Philosophy, and Thoughts of Christianity" (1st Edition 2012; 2nd Edition 2014; 3rd Edition 2016 ISBN: 978-981-09-8414-4) can be obtained at

A related book "A Guide to the Biblical Lands: Jordan and Israel" (2nd Edition 2016 ISBN: 9789810984151) can be obtained at

God bless,

Samuel Gan

Jupitian2000@hotmail.com

October 2009; May 2014 (2nd Ed); June 2016 (3rd Ed)