Chapter 25

Demi was now in Italy. She had just finished a concert and was making her way out of the venue and to the car.

"Ugly bitch!” someone yelled when she walked out of the building.

"Fat!” yelled someone else.

"You can't sing!” they kept yelling.

She just kept walking getting into the car.

She had tears streaming down her face.

When she was in elementary school people would say these kind of things to her. That was when she met Selena Ariana and Miley. They always protected her and supported her.

She was never comfortable with her body anyway so hearing people literally saying that she's fat or ugly was just too hard.

When Niall came along she was already living in the after like Miley used to say.

There were lots of things Niall didn't know, not because she didn't trust him but simply because she decided to put them in the past and live in the present.

In elementary school she started getting depressed. It wasn't to bad, thank to her friends. They really did save her.

On 8th, 9th and part of 10th grade she used to cut and starve herself. She then went to treatment and started getting better. Her friends were always there for her, they always encouraged her and supported her and of course kept her secret.

The car stopped and Demi stepped out and walked into the hotel.

She walked into her room and immediately picked up her phone.

She stared at it for a few good seconds then put it back down.

She went to her suitcase and opened one of the small pockets of it.

There he was, in his usual place, her best friend\worst enemy. It was stupid but she always had a razor with her. After all he was there with her in her darkest times, he saw her at her lowest so she found it appropriate for him to be with her at her highest.

She felt as if she was having a staring contest with her razor which was obviously stupid. It was all stupid. Cherishing it, taking it with her everywhere as if he was a loved puppy.

Before she had time to think she realized there were 3 cuts on her wrist.

It immediately made her cry. She couldn't believe she did this.

She went to the bathroom and washed the blood off.

She then sat on the bad, taking a deep breath.

It felt as if she had just woken up. She suddenly realized, in the quiet of the room, she was doing it all again. She was starving herself, cutting and sinking into depression.

She was crying, hard. How could she not notice? How could she lose control and not notice? She was doing it all automatically.

She finally picked up her phone and made a conference call to her best friends.

"Dems!” Miley yelled happily.

Selena and Ariana also greeted her happily.

She didn't say anything.

"Dems? Are you there? Is everything OK?” Selena asked.

"I'm not OK.” Demi said simply.

"What's wrong they all asked, clearly worried.

She told them everything, about the hate she was getting and how she did everything without noticing. She was now sobbing.

"Where are you Dems?” Miley asked her.