Chapter 24

Demi was on a plane, finally on her way to Europe. She was supposed to be there almost a month ago but things got pushed back and canceled and then got back on and what not.

So far, the tour was absolutely amazing. Demi didn't expect to have so many fans. Every time she got to a new place she was surprised meeting fans at the airport or her hotel.

She was also on twitter which quickly showed her he had a beautiful side and a very ugly side.

She would often update her twitter, sometimes uploading a picture she took backstage and sometime announcing new dates for concerts. Mainly, she loved reading her mentions. They were mostly fans telling her they loved her, complimenting her voice, asking questions etc. but sometimes they were really mean sometimes they were saying really mean stuff. Calling her names and telling her her voice was fake and just simply bad. Those comment always broke her heart a little but she tried to just ignore them.

She loved her fans but she always hoped they wouldn't be waiting at the airport. It might sound horrible but it was simply because she was always tired after flights and she was also wearing her comfy cloth that usually included some leggings, a simple tank top, light cardigan and flip flops. Today she also wore a simple black beanie and her headphones. (pic on the side)

Her plane soon landed and she started making her way out, holding a coffee cup and one of her bags.

As she was making her way out of the airport she heard someone call her name. She turned her head and there he was. Niall. He had the biggest smile on his face and now so did she. She quickly started walking toward him which fast turned into a run. She dropped her bag just as she reached him and he gathered her in his arms, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much.” she said.

"I missed you too.” he said just before kissing her.

He pulled her close by the waist, making any possible distance between them disappear.

Their kiss wasn't long but now they just stayed in a close embrace with her arms wrapped around the generic area of his chest.

They were interrupted by her manager telling she had to get going.

They broke apart and before Niall had a chance to say anything Demi grabbed his hand and together they went to the exit.

They walked quickly to the car waiting for the, got in and were on their way to her hotel.

***

Niall and the boys were now called One Direction were still on the x-factor. They were doing very well and had just recently passed trough to the semi-finals.

At the beginning Niall had a bit of a hard time with the whole, being in a boy band thing, but after a little work with the boys he discovered them to be great people. They were all of course very talented and he eventually got used to the band idea and also started liking it. Simon Cowell was their mentor, he was very supportive and appreciative of them.

***

Demi did a concert and then the day after she was coming to see Niall preform in the x-factor. She decided to come and surprise him at rehearsals.

She was careful not to draw any unnecessary attention as she walked into the studio.

She had no problem going in because her manager called in advance so they will let her go in with no problem.