Chapter 19

It's been 3 month. They were very busy months for Demi, trying to juggle between school, recording her album and of course Niall.

Niall on the other hand still didn't have a recording contract of his own. He got a job at a coffee place. It wasn't any dream job but it was just fine for him.

He had no connection with his father. He had sent him a birthday gift only to have it sent right back to him, unopened. Niall decided that to be able to put closure and end his relationship with his father permanently he had to tell him. He wrote him a letter. The letter was long but not too long. It contained all his hurt feelings and ended with his final decision and him asking his father not to reach out to him and not to send him anything.

Niall kept writing songs and preforming them at the cafe.

When there was an open night he would always preform and Demi would always be there, clapping the loudest, standing in the back and just smiling proudly.

There were a few more labels that came and auditioned the students at the school but Niall was always told that he was good but not what they were looking for.

It was a Tuesday. Which means music class.

Demi sat with the girls and Niall sat, as always right behind her.

"Hey guys.” Mrs. Blake said when she came into the class.

"Next week we are going to have an open night here at the school. It's referring mainly to the kids who din't have recording contracts yet. You are all welcome to preform original things or do covers. As well as dance or act.” she said.

Demi wasn't going to preform. She had her contract and she thought that the ones that don't have one yet should get the chance to show what they've got and do what they love, preform.

When Niall heard about the open night he was intrigued. He had a lot of materials he wanted to share.

After school Demi and Niall went back to the girls apartment.

"Will you come to the open night?” he asked when they walked in.

"Umm.. I don't know. I wont be preforming that's for sure.” she said.

"Will you come to support me?” he asked.

"Of course! I already told you I will always be there no matter what.” she said, smiling at him.

"Thank you.” he said kissing her nose gently.

Just then Miley and Selena waled in.

"Hey guys.” Miley said.

"Hey” both Demi and Niall said.

After a little chat with the girls Niall and Demi went into her room.

"What are you going to sing at the open night?” she asked.

"Some original.. don't know which one yet.” he said simply.

"How many originals do you already have?” she asked.

"Umm.. maybe 8? 10? not sure..” he said.

"That's really cool.” she said. She really meant it, she really thought it was cool that he was writing his own music. She really believed in his talent.

"How's you album going?” he asked.

"It's going.. we're using songs I wrote and kind of rewriting them..” she said.

"why rewrite?” he asked.

"we're not changing the whole sing.. it's like I come with a main idea or story and we make it a song or a better song.” she said.