Continuation

Hey, I know I said it would take a week to help me feel better, and it did.
But the thing was, the day I was going to continue the one shots, my aunt had passed away, and we finally had her funeral yesterday.
Along with that, I had been away from town and my family because I had to go out of town for medical. It's nothing physically serious, but it had to do with an incident when I was 20 months old which had most likely damaged a part of my brain which had most likely caused me to have epilepsy.
I had been on medication since then. Twice, doctors have tried to take me off the medication. That first was wasn't surprising. The second time was four years ago, and I had been seizure-free without medication for two years after that.
It had been my first time talking to a doctor about my epilepsy in five years, and I had been told that they're going to keep me on my medication because it seems the only time I have seizures is when they take me off my medication.
I cried so hard when they told me because it had been my dream to be a pilot of any Boeing passenger jet or any plane at all had been crushed forever because I have always loved aviation and mainly planes and jets when it comes to my career interests along with personal interests. You can't be a pilot if you've had seizures. Only if you've been seizure-free without medication for ten years.
It killed me so much to know that the one and only thing I really want to do with my life can't be done because of one incident when I was 20 months old; something I couldn't prevent.
I don't know if you've noticed in a few of these Death Note one shots I've written, but I think that a few of them obviously show I am also an aviation geek.
The only good thing that has happened in the last few weeks was what had caused me to feel quite depressed before everything else has turned the tables, and that's one of the things that keeping me going.
The fact that I can't be a pilot kills me everytime I think about it and it's going to be this until the day I die.
I'll be fine though; I've got my friends, anime and music, so I'll have things to keep my mind off of it. No need to worry too much.