Chapter 39

FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM:
hey_its_tristin
________
You remember all those hand games you would do when you were I'm elementary school? yeah... so do I... and they are fun as hell to do... especially with Stiles.
-
"Ok Stiles! one last time! we got this!" I said, looking the brown eyed boy in the eyes, he gently nodded his head as we started the song and doing the dance moves,
"Brick wall, waterfall girl you think you've got it all but you don't
and I do
So boom with that attitude, boom with that attitude!
Peace, punch, Captain Crunch
I've got something you can't touch
Bang bang choo choo train
Wind me up, I do my thing
No Reeses Pieces, 7Up
You mess with me I'll mess you up, girl dont make me snap my fingers in a 'z-formation', booty rotation! elbow, elbow wrist wrist! girl you just got dissed!" My dad walked right in as Stiles and I finished. He gave us weird looks as he set down some sodas for Stiles, Scott, Allison and I.
"Uh... I'm just going to leave now..." he said as he slowly backed away, we all busted up laughing.
"Stiles I'm not even going to ask how you know that." Allison said In between giggles, Stiles bowed his head and blushed in embarrassment.
"Me and Scott used to do it when we were younger." he muttered, this just brought on a whole new wave of laughter.
It has been 5 days sense I left Derek and this is the first time I had talked to anyone but my dad... that took 3 days to work up to, I was actually surprised that he let me move back in. I hadn't talked to him sense that day at the police station, and then I just randomly show up at his front porch with all my belongings asking to move back in? I guess it's a dad thing though... he hasn't brought up the whole 'adopting Jessica' thing, and I'm glad for that... I feel like an awful person for leaving her, I just hope to god she understands and that I'm not leaving forever.
"Stiles I thought we agreed we weren't going to talk about that." Scott whispered sharply, Stiles flashed him a goofy grin and I couldn't help the smile that plastered itself onto my face.
"So..." Allison said, suddenly sounding serious, "I know Stiles, Scott and I agreed we weren't going to bring this up..." I suddenly wanted to fade away, I knew where this was going... and I didn't like it. "but are you okay? and I don't want some lie." I sighed and looked down at my hands, every day now i have been taking a shower and cutting myself all over with my claws... so no. I wasn't even close to okay. but I wasn't about to tell them that, so I just Nodded my head,
"Yeah I'm fine... getting easier every day." and even though that was a lie, I was able to keep my heart beat nice and steady so Scott couldn't accuse me of lying. Stiles and Allison both looked to Scott, who just nodded.
"Her heart rate was the same." They all looked back at me and I sighed,
"How... hows Isaac and Jessica doing?" all three of them shared a look before shrugging.
"We don't know," Stiles started out.
"None of us have been over there." Scott continued,
"No one answers the phones..." Allison finished quietly, a frown etched itself onto my face,
"Oh..." was all I said, to say I felt guilty was an understatement. I felt awful. I didn't want Isaac and Jessica to go through hell just because of a temporary break up that could go on for god knows how long... they deserve better than that.
"But don't feel bad," Stiles said, "I'm sure it's just because their all just getting back on their feet, they will all be fine soon enough." I gave Stiles a small smile and nodded my head, but that didn't really make me feel any better. I let out a soft sigh and turned to my Tv that was sitting on my dresser, I reached over and grabbed my remote; turning it on and putting on MTV's 'ridiculousness'. I smiled and wrapped a blanket around me as everyone ells got into a comfortable position.
We all sat around for about 5 minuets in silence before I interrupted,
"I actually think Rob Dyrdek is really hot." I randomly stated, Allison pressed her lips together and scrunched her eyebrows,
"He actually is..." She agreed, looking over at me and giving me a nod, I giggled and moved the blanket up to it was covering my face slightly as I glanced at the boys and grinned slightly,
"I think the boys are jealous." I teased, looking at both of their faces that were ones of horror, but when I looked to Allison I saw that her's mirrored theirs, "wha-?"
"Marcey what's wrong?!" Stiles asked panicked. I looked down at me and saw that the bedding below me was covered in a pool of blood that was only growing bigger. my eyes widened and I threw the blankets back; only to see all the cuts I've made on myself open and pouring out blood.
______________

FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM:
hey_its_tristin