24

Chapter 24 Stolen and... Strength?

home - American authors
I hold Rosalie's hand and she smiles slightly. i open the door and i peer out. it was clear. I pull her after me and she stops at the stairs.

"W-what if the others hurt me?" she asks in a whisper. "They'll go to the dungeons." i say with confidence. she smiles slightly as i walk down the stairs with her hand in mine.

l lead her into the living room where a mopey Collen sits staring blankly at the wall. he straightens and looks in my direction. he watches in confusion and awe but he stands as if ready to go.

"stay." Rosalie whispers. Collen jerks his head up with wide eyes before taking a seat on the couch hesitantly. Rosalie looks hesitant before taking a seat next to him and she pats next to her with a small smile at me.

i sit next to her and Collen wraps a hesitant arm around us both and i hear Rosalie sigh in content. A small smile is on Collen's face as Rosalie rests her head on his shoulder. i hear feet walk down the stairs and Rosalie stiffens.

Collen tightens his hold just as Alexander walks down. once he sees us three he smiles warmly. "Daddy!" i say jumping forwards. he grins and catches me and I giggle.

Rosalie watches with a small smile and Collen was grinning like a goof. "Ill be hosting the ceremony for you tonight. Rosalie. Are you ready to join the pack as well?" Alexander asks. Rosalie shakes her head no and Alexander nods.

"Alright. Come on River lets go to the Fair. Collen you and Rosalie are invited and So is Andrew, Mira, and the girls. "Yay!" i say as he carries me upstairs. He chuckles and carries me into my room. He pulls out a White T-shirt, Blue jacket, And Gray leggings

He carries me into the bathroom while humming a soft tune. i watch as he adds bubble into the tub as it fills. he Then begins tickling me and i erupt it squealing giggles. he laughs along as i try to escape his arms.

after a moment he helps me out of my clothes and into the tub. i sigh as he poors water on my hair and then shampoos it with a new scent. it was Like roses and then he conditions my hair with honey scented conditioner.

After he rinses and dries me off, He helps me into the clothes he got me. he was still humming the Tune softly and it was a nice soothing song.

"There you are. Looking as magnificent as ever if i say so my self!" He says in an English accent. I giggle and i grab his hand. he lets be pull him back into our room before he swoops me up making me squeal. he laughs and he makes me hit the bed.

i erupt in laughter as he begins tickling me again. i try to scrabble away but he pulls me back laughing. he stops letting me breathe and i sigh grinning. he pulls me to him in a light hug before setting me on his hip.

i rest my head on his shoulder and i smile slightly as he walks down stairs. I see Rosalie and Collen kissing and my eyes widen. "Ew kisses!" i Squeal. Alexander chuckles as they jump away and Rosalie blushes darkly as Collen chuckles.

"You coming? Andrew and the others are." Alexander says. Rosalie nods and Collen smiles. "Of course we will! Who doesn't like the Fair." Collen says. "Okay. come on. We'll wait for the others in the van." He says. Collen and Rosalie lead the way to a deep red van. Three car seats were ready and Alexander settles me into a New blue one.

he gets in next to me and i see one car seat on my other side and one behind. he buckles himself up as Andrew and Mira and the girls walk out each holding hands. Andrew gives me a smile and Mira buckles in Alice in the car seat next to me before crawling in the back with Andrew and Alicia. once we were all buckled we shoot off. i let myself doze off leaning on the side.

I wake up to a boom and screams and i realize that we crashed. My head hits the side hard and i feel myself being unbuckled and pulled into a hard chest before slipping unconscious.

I jerk awake still held into a hard chest. We were in the woods the van was upside a few feet away. i glance around and i see Alexander holding me with a gash across his brow to his jaw. i whimper and i feel hands grab my feet. i look up to see a man in dark clothes.

he had a feral glint in his eyes and he begins dragging me from Alexander's grip. Alexander tightens his grip with his eyes snapping open and he looks at the man and growls lowly. i grab onto his shirt and i bury my face in his chest whimpering as he jumps up holding me to his chest.

blood trickled down his neck as he growls. then suddenly over twenty wolves approach and they growl at us. Alexander growls a curse backing up he sets me behind him and i press my back to the tree the was behind me. after a few moments Andrew and Collen clamber out with a groan. within seconds they were by my side in defensive poses.

I sit down curling up. My shoulder hurt badly from the crash and so did my head. My brothers and Alexander shift without hesitation and growl. A dart pierces my neck and i slip into unconsciousness.

I am jolted awake by pain in my cheek. and i snap my head up. i was in a dark dungeon. I immediately whimper and I hear a menacing chuckle from a man a few feet away.

I growl and the man shows himself to be no other than Lucas the beta. i gasp and i realize i was hanging in silver chains. i immediately start thrashing ignoring the pain and he grumbles before backhanding me.

I growl and snap at him. he narrowly manages to jump back and he glares at me. "Watch it kid." he growl. " Who say you were my alpha?" I ask venom layering each word.

"Since i took you away from Alexander of course." he says. I glare at him and he chuckles. "Obey as we say." he says as the cell door opens. a tall burly man raises an eye brow at me as i struggle against the binds.

He mumbles something to Lucas and Lucas smirks before punching my jaw. i spat blood in his face and i now start kicking. at him and he's tumbles back looking surprised. I pull against the chains and they snap. i land in a crouch and i glare at them.

Suddenly I black out but i hear a growls and a howl.

Ooh!
What do you think of this chapter?
enjoy
Comment
o
V
Thank you all for the votes and kind comments! the next chapter should be up either tomorrow or the day after!

~L