11

Chapter 11, The curse?

I watch as the tub fills and he helps my out of my clothes showing my scars and fresh wounds. his eyes darken a moment as he sets me inside and I sit staring at the wall as he gently washes my wounds. "I still can't believe they'd hurt and innocent girl like you." he says. I just shrug and he sighs. "Out you go." he says lifting me. he wraps a towel around me and dries me off. Concern was in his eyes as he sets me on the bed. Mira enters with clothes and her eyes light up when she see's me.

I just stared at the wall as she helps me into my clothes as Alexander texts on his phone. she pulls me into a quick hug and pulls back. "You're a brave and strong girl." Mira says smiling. i merely glance at her and she tilts her head frowning. "Alpha... may i speak with you a moment?" Mira asks voice laced with worry and confusion. Alexander nods putting his phone in his pocket. they walk out leaving me on the bed where memories flood in. memories of when they first got me. they did thing to me. the put wolves bane in me, silver on me.

A pop sound through the room and i freeze, Alexander enters pain in his eyes. "River!" he shouts as more pops sound through the room. pain was lancing through me and i let out a soft whimper. he manages to come closer and he collapses to his hands and knees as bones realign themselves. "River... Every blood... Moon, we shift.... slowly and painfully... i don't understand... why you are going... through... it you aren't... yet part of it..." Alexander pants as i writhe in pain. The pain was everywhere now. it was excruciating. i let out a whine that sounded more animal than human and slowly i stop moving as darkness consumes me.

I awaken to a wet nose nudging me and i lift my head weakly. i was shifted into a fox, and Alexander's large wolf was towering over me worry in his eyes. he licks my cheek and nudges me up. he grabs my scruff and carries me downstairs where the pack waited. they stare at me with shock and awe as i watch them. Alexander sets me down where i immediately lay down. there was still pain, throbbing through each muscle and he tilts his head. his eyes cloud over a second and then the rest of the wolves trot out.

He nudges me up again and i whimper. he let's out a wolfish whine and nudges me to walk. slowly the pain subsides as i walk out wincing. he was right behind me and he keeps his tail on my back helping me walk. The pack was close together and in the formation of a moon, the darker wolves at the bottom and edges. he lifts me by my scruff and puts me on his back where i cling on as well as i could slightly confused. Everyone's eyes go black right before my vision is swept into darkness.

I wake up on the ground Alexander was already awake and just putting a belt on pants he was wearing. i bolt up and heave with a whimper. he hurries over and pulls my hair back. once i was done he pulls a shirt over my head and he sighs pulling me to him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." he says softly. i rest my head on his shoulder and he cradles me. "Come on, let's find the others." he whispers. i nod and he puts me on his back.

He walks and people in clothes follow silently. Mira and the twins were standing together waiting and Mira tilts her head when she sees me. "She okay?" she asks as the twins smile at each other. "I think so, She puked a bit, but other than that yeah." Alexander says taking me from his back and into his arms. i huddle against him and he beckons everyone to follow him. minutes later we are at the pack house, i puked a few more times and i felt queasy and very warm.

Alexander immediately hurries up the stairs and sets up a quick bath for me as i sit on the counter. he pulls the shirt off me and sets me into the tub. he grabs a shampoo bottle and squirts it into his hands. he runs his hands gently through my hair. rinsing it and then pulling me out he wraps the towel around me drying me off. he carries me out and pulls another one of his shirts on me. he carries me to his bed and lays me in it. "Sleep, you will get better soon." he whispers. I let myself doze off as he lays next to me.

Aw, her first cursed shift, how cute! XD

can't wait for the next chapter? Vote and comment!

See you later Insiders :3

-L