Chapter 19-- Don't Luna me!

***before you start reading if you have any comment that going to get on my nerves or upset me don't post!! i want good feedback okay, if you have problem with my book don't read! **

****Nikita POV****

I ran up to my room and just laid there crying, Damon kept texting and calling my phone so I shut it off I didn't want to be bothered by him.

Knock... knock...

"Sweetie you okay?" my mom shouted through the door. I sucked it up, "Yeah mom I am great just sleepy."

"How was Tara's party?" she asked. "It was good mom but I felt sick and need sleep... Good night!" I tried not to sob.  

"Okay sweetie night." She sounded annoyed.

Tears continued to fall down my face along with makeup all over my face, I walked to the bathroom and look in the mirror I had a mark of a quarter moon. It kind of looked like a tattoo where my shoulder and neck meet.  Something in me was growing and loved that I was marked by him but I was scared and terrified of what the Rouge Kovo said. I was going to die before I turn 18 and Damon pack was all going to be destroyed. It all my fault because I am not a good leader a pathetic human!

I go back to my bed and cried myself to sleep...

****Damon POV***

I kept pacing in my office back and forth, I forced mark her she wasn't ready. She was right I was thinking about myself and not my mate's feelings.  But what hurts me the most she said she didn't want to be bonded to me. I messed her life up by forcing the issues in her life, I couldn't help but feel weak.

I called her 15 times and sent her 34 text and I got no responds what so ever. Ronald came in because I called him in for meeting. "What the rush to meet this late Alpha?" he asked when entering.

"Have a seat you won't be happy with what I am going to tell you." I said looking at him with serious face. I noticed he stiffened though he sat down. "Ronald your daughter is my mate, I have known her to be my mate since the first time I laid eyes on her. I was invited to dinner to meet Olivia's daughter and that when I knew. But I knew she was a harmless girl and I didn't want her to know what I was or that she was my soul mate. I also didn't know she was your daughter at the time!"

Ronald looked very pissed but he looked concerned too but I sat down at my desk and continued. "So I continued to try to still date Olivia. But when being alone with Nikita you know our bonds grow and I fell into some temptation with her when dating Olivia but I couldn't help my wolf but to be with my mate. I decided to want to know more about your daughter so I took her to my weekend trip and she found out the truth. I don't know how but at one point when I went to my meeting she disappeared for hour or so. She came back pretty scared and smelled like rouge and I couldn't figure out why? But I do know that rouge told her things about our kind to scare her off. Our weekend was horrible because she was heartbroken that I stayed with her mom when knowing I was her mate. Then on top all of that Tara had a party and I caught Liam lose control with her in his room I almost killed my best friend... she told me she started it but I hurt Liam's feeling really bad. I will talk to him soon, but worst of all my wolf was so angry that he forced marked your daughter few hours ago and she didn't like it very well and told me that she didn't want me as her bonded mate. I am crashed and need advice and wisdom. I need her in my life!"

Ronald stayed quit through my whole talk when I finished he got up and walked over to me. His face went from concern and hurt to hurt and anger.

(Punch!)

Ronald punched me so hard across my jaw I feel out of my chair to the floor. My wolf became angry and furious he was tested by the third command.

"What the fuck Ronald!" my wolf growled while holding my jaw. "You deserve that for hurting my daughter so much these last few months. You think I am stupid! Rosa and I knew there was something going on and I am very disappointed in you for not being a man and come talk to me about it. I am like father figure to you since your father not in your life. I deserve much more credit than what you take me for and my daughter deserves better than pathetic Alpha like you GROW UP DAMON!" he snarled and roared.