Chapter 8-- Party part 2

*****Nikita POV***

I woke up in a bed that was so comfortable. But a room i wasn't familiar with. I then tried to sat up, but there was a firm arm holding me down.

I slowly turned my self towards the man i was praying was Randon. I closed my eyes as i turned toward the stranger then i slowly opened them.

Thank god i was blessed it was Randon. But at same time i was disappointed it was him. Why was i disappointed? I loved Randon. But something deep inside of me was missing something. Something i craved for, like a addiction, there was a whole in me that needed filled.

I then thought of last night, mostly everything flooded back to me. Party, disagreement with mom, drinking, grinding with randon, then going to Damon's office ... Then.... Then uh... Think Nikita think! Shit that's not right. Did i really do that or was that a dream?

Did i kiss Damon? Oh my god and we had a argument! I need to go fix this, my mom can't know. "Shit... Shit... Shit..." I whispered shuffling out of bed.

I got out and notice i was in nothing but a thong. My god did me and Randon do it???. My life sucks right now! I am not ready, not with him. Why the fuck did i get drunk. Shit!! .

I grabbed my dress and flip flops. And place them on. Then i throw up my hair in ponytail.

I ran down the stairs and almost got to the door. "morning." I jumped at the voice and turned, it was Noah the cousin and he had coffee in his hand. He was just leaning on the wall. I knotted at him but didn't say anything. He walks over to me slowly smiling. He inhales deeply then i notice his eyes flash from a green to a black back to his green. I jumped a little. "Looks like Mr. alphas little mate isn't so pure any more." He smile mischievously. I crossed my legs. "What are you talking about creep." I asked. He laughed in most devilish way. "Your know soon enough baby girl." With that he left the hall back to the kitchen.

I then notice Damon office door opened. And there his was just leaned up on the door post. Wearing dark jeans with a white v neck and it was tight i could just see his ripped muscles. I gulped and walked towards him with my head down.

When i reached him i spoke softly. "Can i speak with you?" I looked up he knotted and let me in first then shut the door behind him. He leaned on the door and i just went to sit down.

"So did we-" i was cut off quickly. "Yes." He said simply. ",Does my-" cut off again. "No." He answered. I looked up at him in away to show him can i finish first.

He knotted then i continue. "So i was drunk, anything i said was silly. And i don't remember much of what was said. But i remember the big thing and that is we-" he cut me off before i could say kissed.

"What ever happened last night was a mistake and your forgiven and no i won't tell your mom. Or anyone in that matter." he explained in a very Carless tone. Which really defended me

I stood up and furrowed my eyes, "Are you that embarrassed and ashamed that you couldn't let me finish my sentence that we kissed! I am sorry i disgusted you so much. It didn't mean shit to me anyway. I love Randon anyhow. I am sorry i messed up your ego." I shouted at him and spat at him.

He comes up to me roughly i thought he was going to hit me. But roughly he placed his hand around the back of my neck. "I am not embarrassed or ashamed a matter as fact i am aroused i want to do things to you that you have never felt before."

When he said that i felt moist between my legs. Wow that's never happened before. I never get wet when Randon tries to talk dirty. Damon continues to spat at me with a growl. "when you kissed me i wanted nothing more than to take you in. I wanted to fuck that shit out of you Nikita. I didn't because i am with your mother and your 17 your so young and pure. I am 24 i am to much for you. I will hurt you." He finished little calmer.

I rolled my eyes, "All guy say that they will hurt girls. you all think your cocks are big and sh-" i again cut off by him. He tightened his hand around my neck. He got even closer to my face and near my ear. "Nikita i am not just only talking about my cock. I can hurt you in many ways. I can do things you can only dream of. You have no idea who i am." He finishes in whisper.

I gulped loudly and closed my legs i was about to be soaked. What he said made me crave his words. There it is he is the only person i know who fills my need of that whole in me. Why though?

Damon inhale and as soon as i knew it i was backing up into a wall his blue eyes were now darker. He instantly kissed me and i kissed him back in need to fill me. I wanted him so bad. He moves his hands down to my arse and lifts me aggressively up around his waist.

Causing a gasp to leave my lips and that give him accuse to inside my mouth. His tongue entered my mouth and explored in interest. He was a pro at kissing me good. i felt like i want to have a orgasm in his mouth. All i could think about was the way our tongues played together. That then Brought thoughts of his tongue playing with my lady hood. Soon enough being Brought out of my dirty thoughts he gripped onto my arse and grinded me against his hard on causing yet another gasp but with that one came a moan as well.

He then instantly growled. What is with this guy in growling. I ignored it at the time because it exactly turned me on. He kissed down my neck and mumbles sexy things to me, "you tasted so good Nikita." He starts licking and sucking on where my shoulder and neck met. "uh gosh it feel so good." I moaned out looking up at the ceiling but then my eyes rolled shut.

*****What's going too happen??*****VOTES****