Chapter 9-- Effection on me

Sitting on the couch as he continues to nibble and play at my neck. He was placed on his knees between my legs. His kisses were aggressive, it was like he was trying to get in as much as he could before one of us could pull away.

Trying to stay at speed with Damon's lips i felt his hand griping at my thighs very tightly. Like as if he was trying to control him self. He moves away instantly but he was still close to my face. "You don't understand how much i want to take you right now but i can't lose control over my self." He whispers amongst my lips.

I smiled and leaned my forehead on his. "The things people say around this house seems like you guys aren't human. It pretty silly around here." I whispered.

He chuckles but his chuckle was like he was covering up something. He pricked me on the lips hard and moved away and fixed himself. "you see what you do to me?" He chuckled again. I smiled then the smile left my face. I looked down on the ground. All i could think is what's going to happen once i leave this room.

"Nikita can i ask you something?" He asked. "yeah?" I said simply.  

"Have you fully slept with Randon, because i can sme-uh i mean notice a difference." He stated. Was he about to say smell? See that what i mean so weird! "Well i am not sure i woke up naked with him but i can't remember much after i left here." I replied.

"Don't ask how i know, but i can tell your pure but you have done things." he said.  

"And how do you know?" I questioned.

"I told you not to ask, i just can tell when things change." He explained.

"Okay tell me things that have changed?" I suggested. "Nikita your mom asking about you. Maybe you should head out. I got work to do." He walked over to the door and opened it and leaned on the door like he was waiting for me to leave.

What hell his problem kissing me on moment and being a arse hole the next. I walked past him with my eyes furrowed and my arms crossed. I wasn't going to say nothing and just leave but his firm hand extended and grabbed my arm and stopped me. He turned me to him, i promised myself i wouldn't look at him.

He kissed me on the forehead and whispered "I'll call or text you later, we'll talk later." He kissed my forehead again and released my arms. I just left his office and headed to my car with not a word at all I was sad but angry very irritated at what just happened. But butterflies in my stomach at the way he makes me feel.

****Damon POV****

A few hours had past since Nikita was here. I have been pacing the floors since then. I had been rambling about it all to Liam, my beta.

"Damon i am sorry that this is happening, but the third in command, your good friend Ronald is coming with your Aunt Rosa to discuss the news with the Bluemoon pack." He stated.

"Really that's great news Liam he very wise man. He'll be good around here a while." I suggested.

"Yes Alpha he is very Wise but sir it be very wise if you straighten up when he is here. Ronald will knock you for loop if he finds out your not with your mate. He will definitely knock you out if he realize your with another women." He explained.

I took in a deep breathe and decided that it was best not to even mention a mate at all.

"Okay Liam we just won't tell him that i have a mate. Most of all a human one!" I replied. "Alpha do you really think that's a good idea to lie to that old fart. He practically knows everything sir." He asked.

"Liam don't question my loyalty dammit. I am your Alpha, you do as i say. We deal with business only." I growled at him in frustration.

Liam was right, Liam is very smart and loyal to me. That is why he is my Alpha and best friend. But i can't talk to Ronald about my mate. He truly will knock some cents into me.