Sunburn

Sunburn.

For Y/N.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's P/O/V

Never again. Never again am I falling in love. Never going to put my heart on the line. The after math is horrible. In my earlier life I did believe in love, believed in love at first sight, but now its all a myth to me. After what happened, I couldn't bare that thought of losing someone close to me. Someone I so desperately needed. What I didn't understand is, how could I let her go that easy? How did two people go from loving each other to hatred? This could of been avoided, if only I wasn't so stubborn to admit it. The thing was when you love somebody like I loved her, you get scarred. Everything reminds you of the person. From the way they talk to their personalities. Y/N, she is perfect. I can't comprehend the fact I lost her to a stupid argument.

Words were being thrown around. Tears were being shed. When she said she couldn't do it anymore, my heart broke. At times my mind would drift back to that time. It was the only memory I could recall word from word. How she looked, the way she talked, everything about her appearance I took in.

Now all I have is nothing. I changed, without her I was broken. My whole attitude change about things I use to care about. My friends and I use to be in a band. One day I gave it all up. Every time we would sing a song or go out to see fans I'd think about her. How she would react. What she thought of the song. Her exact words at the moment. It would've been our 1 year anniversary next month. Time goes by fast. Through these past months they obviously were hell. I lost everything. My friends don't know who I am anymore. My family disowned me. The media has me on very article as a womanizer. Guess I should live up to the title now without Y/N.

My feet dragged along the pavement of cold London sidewalk. I use to be familiar with this city, now I'm a stranger to my own town. People don't come up to me anymore asking for an autograph or a photo. They just see me and frown. My own people put me to shame.

----------------------------------------------

This a preview of something Amazing to come. I'm here to stay. ☺️💕🐥

Comment what you think so far.?

Like.???

Fan.??

Share.!!

Love you all.!! ☺️💕

If any new readers, You'll fall in love think my scandalous stories yet to come.