Default.

It's been twenty million years, but here I am. Over the years, I've learned a thing or two about love. I hope you love this series as much as I do. The prologue is listed below. This is part one of more to come. Of course, the main male character is Harry Styles. 

I did not proof read so don't be brutal.

*The Point of View switches every paragraph in the Prologue. It's a girl first then a guy.*

Prologue

"What?" My voice came out weak. Broken. Tears streaming down my face. I stared at him. The man that played me. He stared back. His eyes full of sadness. Yet. He wasn't the one that got hurt.

Corrupted. That's what I did to her. Everything about her changed. My innocent and once pure girl now someone that is unrecognizable. Her appearance made heads turn, but not for the right reasons.

His last words said to me constantly rang through my mind. "I don't want you," My mind echoes.

"Hazel," He paused, "Why are you... What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I snapped.

I took all of her figure in. The clothing, the make-up. Skimpy, tight fitted items. Her mascara ruined. Her eyes puffy. She stood there in front of me. Her hand rested upon her hip.

"Are you done staring?" I spat out. His eyes trailed all over my body. Examining my new look. Everything, he's never seen before. No words could leave his mouth.

"Why do you have a roll of cash on you," I whispered. My mind could not allow me to once think, she'd be with another man. Her arms were covered in bruises; she looked so tired.

"It's none of your busy." He kept staring. I could no longer stand being under his gaze. "I have to go," I rushed out of the building. My heart began to grow with hope. My mind, my dear mind, is being caution at this point. How did he find me?

It was like that scene in every cliché movie to exist. Where you break up with your significant other, then one day, you see them again. There's always a change in them though. Usually, it's for the better. Hazel. She was beyond different. You start to question to yourself. Did I do that to her?

Two Years Earlier. 

March 19, 2014

Hazel's Point of View.

Mr. Grey, the one hot professor that UCLA has to offer. Of course, every girl was undressing him with their eyes. Who could blame them? Mr. Grey was a gift from the heavens; however, he's the strictest professor. He didn't accept any late work, and he expected everything to be emailed by midnight. All the females in the room sat up front to get the best view of Mr. Hottie. My friend, Chloe, and I sat in the back admiring from afar. His class period always seemed to go quickly. His voice sent shivers down everyone's spine. I'm pretty sure, everyone was wet for him. 

"How does Mr. Grey expect us to finish and email him the assignment by midnight?" Chloe putting away her laptop  while looking disgusted. It was the second week in of college mostly everyone was still in "summer mode."

"Do you want to come to my dorm and finish it up? It's not cheating; we're simply working together," I winked at her. A smile of mischievousness grew on her face. We both knew we weren't going to get much done.  Chloe and I left the classroom to finish off the rest of our days. University of California Los Angeles was everyone's dream experience beautiful weather, hot guys, celebrities, west coast, and parties. When you come from a small town going out late isn't the norm. Everyone is usually in bed by ten where I'm from. Here, everyone is always awake. The rest of the school day dragged on, and ended with a pile of homework. My feet carried me to my dorm as the sun began to set. 

Chloe had text me : 

Hey, hoe. I brought the food. 

I texted her almost immediately.  

What did you bring, slut? 

Before she could respond, I had made it in my dorm. Chloe sat there on my bed eating a slice of pizza happily. "Did you hear about Stephanie?" She questioned. Stephanie was classified as a the school's slut, but we support her. Not only was she having fun, she was making money while doing it. 

"No, what happened?" I placed my things on the floor beside my bed and grabbed a slice of pizza. My roommate usually spent most of her time at the library, so we didn't worry about her or anyone hearing. Chloe stood up and walked towards the door making sure that it was locked. The look on her face proved something scandalous was about to be told. 

"Rumor has it, she slept with an undercover cop. Hazel, she could go to jail. You don't understand the amount of trouble she could get in. Plus, what if people start coming forward then what? She's literally doomed."

"Wouldn't the cop have arrested her on the spot though? Can't he get in trouble as well for having sex with her?"

"I think so, but it's his word against her's. Who do you think they're going to believe a girl who has sex all the time or a "noble" cop?" Chloe sat down looking at the ground contemplating. Stephanie was our friend, but there's only so much we could do. The room grew silent with only the faint sound of people walking outside in the hallway. 

"She'll be okay." I said while rubbing Chloe's back. I couldn't be so sure, but positivity can go a long way. The entire night, we spent doing Mr. Grey's assignment. God knows how we  turned it in before midnight. My roommate, Melanie still wasn't back, so Chloe decided to lay in her bed. 

"Why don't you ever date anyone?" She asked. The room was filled with darkness and the only light shinning through was the crack on the door. To be honest, I didn't know why I didn't date anymore. I knew but it wasn't a good enough reason. Relationships were something that were pointless now a days. In 1950's, you'd marry you're high school sweet heart; times have changed though. My past relationships sucked, miserably. No matter what, your heart will get broken. You'd think, you'd get use to it, but it doesn't easier. 

"No one is my type here," I lied. In my head, my mind started having flashbacks of past relationships. My heart raced as they all took place. 

"I love you," I  whispered into his neck. Everything seemed so perfect tonight. He planned out our entire date. My eyes locked with his. It felt like I could see into the depth of his soul. My heart ached with the idea of him being my forever. We had to get married later on and start a family. He was perfect for me. 

"I love you more," He whispered back. He placed his hand on the side of my face while his thumb caressed my cheek. We both stood there in the middle of the night with the stars above us acting as witnesses. 

That's when everything was perfect though. 

 "Why didn't you say no? Why didn't you stop it? Why did you let it happen?" Tears streamed down my face rapidly as I stared at him. My heart slowly broke into tiny pieces. A pain in my chest erupted, but he acted as if everything was okay.

"I'm a man; I have needs. You couldn't expect me to wait that long."

"You said, forever." I whispered. 

A tear rolled down my face. The pain was gone, but the memory will never be. Chloe appeared to have fallen asleep with my daydreaming, so I do the same as well. I know, there's someone better to come.

--------------------------------------

Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the Prologue. It is my absolute favorite. I worked incredibly hard on it. Will she meet Harry tomorrow or not? The story will be told in days. From sun up to sun down. 

I hope all of you are doing well. I'd love to know how old and where you're from. Comment that below! 

I've missed you all. - Raven