Harry Styles Imagine

*Author's Note: Harry would NEVER act like this FYI I do take request!!

I was waiting at home for my boyfriend, Harry. It was now 1 AM. He's been staying out late, we hardly ever spend time together. We always fought over the tiniest of things. Harry was never like this, I don't know what happened. My thoughts were inturrepted by a loud door slam. Harry was home. I creeped into the kitchen to see what he was doing. I saw Harry looking in the fridge, probably for another beer.

"Harry?" I questioned. "Don't you think it's time to stop." I didn't want to get him mad, I knew what that would lead to.

"I'll stop when I want to." Harry slurred. I knew there was going to be another argument.

"Harry it's late, you need to sleep." I whispered, while trying to calm him down. Harry started walking towards me. He smelled of heavy alcohol, his eyes were a darker shade. I knew he was gonna yell at me. I was trying to increase the distance between us, but I failed to do so and backed into the wall.

"Since when do you control me!?! I'm not 5 (y/n)! I can do whatever I want!" I winced as Harry pinned my wrist against the wall. I had my head tucked into my neck not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"Harry, stop your hurting me." I whimpered out. I had tears beaming in the corners of my eyes. This wasn't the Harry I fell in love with. This wasn't my Haz. Harry's grip loosened, and he walked away from me. I rubbed my wrist, my eyes were now full with tears.

I ran upstairs not wanting to deal with Harry. Before I shut the door, I heard "I'm so sorry, (y/n)" Harry sounded broken, his voice cracked in the middle of the sentence. I didn't care, right now I just wanted to sleep.

I woke up to a loud crash. Harry must have thrown something to take his anger out. I got out of bed, walking on the floor slowly, I didn't want Harry to hear the floor creak.

I opened the door and started walking downstairs. I head to the living-room. I saw Harry his hair was ruffled has if he kept running his hands through it in frustration. I heard him sniff, he must have been crying all night. Why would he be crying? I was the one that got injured, I thought.

Harry must have felt my presence when he called out for me. "(Y/N)?" He slowly looked up at me, he said it so fragile. " I never meant to hurt you. I don't...I don't know what got into me. I truly am sorry."

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. I walked over to Harry, where he was sitting on the couch. I knew he was truly sorry, but I didn't know if I could forgive him.

Harry continued on. "You deserve better than me." He stated quietly. "Your my everything, I love you. I promised never to hurt you, but I did it to you mentally and physically." Harry turned his head to look me in the eyes. I've never seen him so vulnerable. He's eyes held everything he was feeling.

"Please, please forgive me?" Harry started crying, tears streaming down his face. I gently reached over to wipe away a tear with my thumb. He looked at me with hopeful eyes. I lend in to hug him. I buried my head into the crook of his neck. Harry held on to me tight, afraid if he let go, he would lose me.

"I forgive you." I whispered to his ear. "I don't wanna fight anymore Haz, I don't like it." I said. "I know, me either. I promise it'll stop...I promise." I looked in his eyes and genuinely smiled. "I love you, Harry." He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead. "I love you too."

*First Imagine! Vote and Comment! Remember I do take request!!