Angeal X Reader - Special Training [Lemon, Preview]

A/N: I dedicated wayyyyyyy to much time to this, but I blame Sky for that. I really like this, and it surpassed my Naga!Sephiroth X Reader lemon in terms of word count, at 5,241 words. That says a lot. I'm 99% sure that I'm the first person to write an Angeal X Reader lemon, and I'm not sure if I want that 'honor'. I'm going to be trying a new thing where I put general kink warnings on my fics, so tell me if you like the idea or not. Also two of my nsfw previews are BOTH for Angeal. I have a problem.

As always, send me or ask for a PM, and I'll give you the link to the full version.

            You walked briskly, happily down the hallway, going to meet Angeal for a private training session. Having the prestigious honor of being the hand-picked, first female SOLDIER operative, you were always on time and gave everything 100%. You had to impress ShinRa, so you were determined to make rapid progress. You were still a Third, but were climbing the ranks quickly. Rumor stipulated that ShinRa wanted a female with a light frame for more agile troops, and you wanted to be the best test subject.

"Good afternoon, _____." Angeal greeted you, ushering you into the one-of-many private training rooms. While Angeal trained a good majority of the younger SOLDIER troops, ShinRa had him train the ones with promise one-on-one.

"Good afternoon to you too!" You replied, happy and chipper as always. Despite having only been in SOLDIER for about three months, Angeal had said you were making significant progress. Speaking of that hunk of man meat, you meant Angeal, you had kind of developed an infatuation, no, more of a teensy-weensy crush of him. You didn't drool over Genesis and Sephiroth like most other fangirls, you meant females. Though, you couldn't deny that their appearances made you feel a little warm down south every time you saw them. There was just something about Angeal, probably his towering height, his musculature, facial hair, and slicked-back raven-locks that attracted to him. He easily dwarfed you, and you kind of liked that.

To you, it was just a silly crush. You didn't really think your superior would mind a silly crush of yours.

"How was the puppy today?" You asked, referring to the hyperactive Zack.

"He was alright, except for the fact that I'm going to have to teach him how to grip his sword properly when combat gets a little more stressful." The First-Class SOLDIER gestured to a section of the wall, where there was an evident dent in the wall, along with a severed, fizzling cord.

"What did he do!?"

"He lost his grip on his sword, and, it went flying and sliced right through the cord. Security confirmed that he successfully cut off surveillance to this room, and even effected the rest of the security system. It'll be down for a while."

"Is that why they brought that table in here?" You pointed to the out of place piece of furniture in the corner of the room.

"Yes, they're going to repair all of the damage after we clear out of here. They probably just moved the table in here while I was out talking to Sephiroth. It shouldn't affect our training today."