The Day After Pt.2

"Noona" Yixing waves to me from the table at the corner away from the windows of the restaurant.

"Yixing, how are you?"

"I'm happy that you had time to have lunch with me."

"I should be the one saying that since you have a busy schedule."

He laughs.

"Can" I jump at the sound of the voice "I get you something to drink?" he continues. I look up and see it's the waiter. He sounds like him.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" Yixing says.

I put on a fake smile "I'm okay." I turn to the waiter "Can I have a cup of green tea."

Yixing gets the same thing as me "You like tea too."

"Not really I just felt in the mood for it."

After lunch Yixing said that he needed to get back to the studio for rehearsals and I went home. I stayed in bed until the next morning.

I wake up to the sound of my stomach growling. I drag myself out of bed to grab something to eat. How long was I asleep for? I open the fridge and look around for a quick fix for breakfast. Bread and peanut butter it is.

I open the top cabinet to grab a plate to put the food on. I take the second plate from the top out, my grip on the plate loosens, it falls to the ground and shatters.

I look at the pieces on the floor for a bit before grabbing another plate and tossing it on the ground after that it gets fuzzy.

The sound of the front door opening wakes me up. What is Donghae doing back so soon?

I take a quick look around and see the floor covered in broken glass. Without hesitation I try to push the glass near me into a pile with my hands ignoring the cuts and pricks I got from it. This can't be from just two plates.

"Yoona?" he said. No, don't come in here. He sees the mess on the floor "What happened in here?" he sees me on the floor, and blood dripping from my hand. "Yoona!" he runs over to me.

"What happened?" he looks at my hand "Don't use your hands to pick up the glass."

Why can't I say anything?

I throw my arms around him and start crying. He picks me up and takes me to our bedroom where he dressed the cuts on my hands. How could I betray such a loving husband.

"So tell me what happened."

"I- I don't remember."

"How can you not remember?"

"I said I can't remember, okay!" Why am I yelling at him? He's not the one I should be directing my anger at. I take a deep breath "I'm sorry."

He looks frustrated "I'm going downstairs to clean up the glass" he says then leaves. Don't leave.

I follow after him a few minutes later. "Honey, how was your trip?" I ask.

"Yoona, all the plates are broken."

"What?" All of them?

"Yeah, do you really not remember" he looks up at me "Never mind. If you're really angry with me traveling so often then take your anger out on me don't break things and injure yourself."

That's not why and I only remember breaking two.

"It's not your fault" I say.

My mother always told me that couples should always go to bed without any misunderstandings between them but I don't know how to tell him that it's not his fault without telling him the truth. Maybe things will be back to normal tomorrow.