The Day After

"Are you sure you have everything that you need?" I ask Donghae as he zips up his bag.

"I am missing one more thing?"

"What is it?"

He grabs me by my waist then pulls me closer to him "A kiss from my beloved."

I blush. He kisses me a few times.

"The cab is waiting, you're going to miss your flight."

A look of disappointment mixed with sadness fills his face "I'm going."

I walk him to the door then give him one more kiss before he leaves "I love you, have a safe trip."

"I love you too, I'll see you tomorrow."

I close the door behind him then watch from the window as he boards the taxi, he looks back one more time and waves at me so I blow him a kiss. No matter how many times I send him off it never gets easier. This time he's going to Jeju for a photo shoot with the group.

My phone rings "Noona, I have some time off tomorrow do you want to meet tomorrow?" Yixing asks.

"Anytime before 6pm should be fine."

"Before 6? Then let's meet up for lunch."

"Sure."

"I'll text you the name and address of the restaurant."

"Okay."

"Bye bye."

"Bye."

I send Donghae a text "Honey, I'm having lunch with Yixing tomorrow I hope you don't mind. I love you."

I continue to get ready for work.

At work....

"It's Friday" Boknam says as she stretches her arms up towards the ceiling.

"Yeah."

"What's wrong? Did you and your husband have a fight?"

"No, he left for a trip today."

"Ya Yoona you're a brave woman."

"What?"

"Not many women would allow their husband to travel alone so often. With all the stories you hear of businessmen with other secret families or children abroad, you don't seem worried at all about your husband doing that."

I laugh. "Boknam you watch too many gossip news shows."

I go up to the roof to enjoy the fresh breeze. I close my eyes and feel the wind blowing through my hair "Donghae's flight should be leaving around now."

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, a chill runs down my spine Jonghyun "Mrs. Lee," the voice says, I breathe a sigh of relief it's Mr. Kim. "A package arrived for you" he continued.

"I'll be down in a minute."

"Mrs. Lee you really shouldn't come up here, the other teachers will start to think that you're a smoker."

I nod my head. He leaves.

After a while I decide to leave, I open the door leading back inside and see Jonghyun coming up the stairs I take a deep breath and take the first step down. "Good morning Mrs. Lee" he says

"Good morning Hong sunbae." I keep my head lowered as I walk pass him then he suddenly grabs me "Meet me in the parking lot after class, tell them you're not going to the gathering tonight."

"Okay." What does he want from me?

I go to my desk and find the package. "Isn't that brand what all the celebrities wear" Mrs. Song says.